BY GIGI

This display organizes the most popular wax applicators in a variety of sizes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
These are the absolute perfect size! I like to use these for my eyebrows because it makes it not as easy to make mistakes. You can get every single tiny hair with these, in a precise location. And for the price point you get a ton, and they last forever!
Jessie M.
Bradenton, FL
I've been waxing my face since I'm 12 years old. The only wax remover I use is the gigi microwave wax kit. I am an eyebrow waxing pro because of it. Bed bath and beyond has a great selection of gigi products.
Mayra F.
I recommend, is perfect it gives me hope the result that leaves the skin soft and delicate all my friends use it can not be compared with other brands my Jiji is the best I recommend it meets all my expectations satisfied with the result that gives me
Amber V.
Yukon, OK
These are great to use in the hair salon!! I buy mine at Sally's and very affordable not expensive at all, it it great to use on the lip, eyebrows and other small areas.
Marissa T.
Didn't work too well for me or my skin, left small bumps and irritation on my body where I had used the wax. It also left a sticky waxy feel on my skin as well which wasn't too pleasant.
Amparo D.
I used these with the hard wax, brazilian bikini, and they worked fantastic with no breaking. I would recommend this item to a friend
Georgette R.
Ogden, UT
Great value. They do the job and apply was with ease. I bought a pack awhile ago and I still have a ton left fore more applications
Samantha C.
Trenton , NJ
Love to keep organized. Much easier when waxing to be able to just grab what I need. No searching for the right stick
liz g.
Canutillo, TX
i wrk at a beauty store and we sell them there these sell out really fast so that talks for itself ❤️
olha k.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone , will buy again once I get a chance !