BY GIGI

Buy GiGi At-Home Waxing Products Waxing Tools - Use with GiGi wax. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
These are the only thing I'll use for my eyebrows and upper lip. You can get a very accurate application by just picking up a little wax at a time and the slanted edge is perfect for small hairs. I tried using the plastic reusable kind but they are impossible to clean, it's so easy to just toss these after use! And the come in a huge pack and aren't too expensive. Way better than the popsicle shaped kind and they don't splinter.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
These are excellent wax applicators. I picked them up at Sally's beauty supply. They get around my upper lip and eyebrows very easy. The edge really helps. I just wish they were a little smaller. I haven't found other products on the market as easy to use for waxing the facial hairs as this and I appreciate Gigi for making these.
Excellent product!
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I likes these applicators . They came in handy at the salon . I would recommend them to anyone who works in a salon or spa. They make the wax easier to apply and you get a great result . They fit in the hand perfectly .
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
The-small-accu-edges-make-it-easier-to-use-and-place-them-where-you-want-them-to-with-out-having-to-guess-if-its-in-the-right-place-or-not.-Its-easy-to-use-and-fast.-I-haven't-ever-had-a-problem-with-using-them.
Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
As a cosmetologist I do facial waxing all the time on my clients, and I love the accu edge applicators. It makes applying the wax so much easier and cleaner.
Brittany K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Extremely overpriced, would never purchase. You are better off going to a craft store like Micheal's and purchasing a box of popsicle sticks.
Lizzette S.
I love these applicators. Reason for that they can get really close to the upper lip and not get any product on the lip. Really great item.
Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX
These angle edged applicators really help with getting the perfect arch! I got mine at Sally's! Very easy to use and you can use both ends
Carla H.
Bellingham
Very easy to use, I like the size and angled edge to get a more precise application, but still slows you to get a fair amount of wax.
Dorie W.
Starkville, MS
Most accurate application you could want. No need for the salon once you get these. Affordable and last with the amounts per package