GiGi Slow Grow Hair Minimizer uploaded by kimberly s.

BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Before Waxing & After Waxing Products - GiGi Slow Grow 236ml/8oz. How-to-Use: After shower, towel dry. Apply GiGi Slow Grow to treated areas. Use daily to condition skin and continue the anti-kerantinization process. see more...

• Do you apply this every day and right after waxing or shaving or ...1 Answers
  • Does does actually help slow down the growth of hair and can it b...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to show results? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this product. My hair grows really fast. Normally I would shave, step out of the shower and get a cold chill, and the hair would start to grow back. I waxed without using this product and the hair grew back in about 5 days. I started using this product and I'm going on a week now and the hair has just started to grow back. SO GREAT!!
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
I have mixed emotions about this product. I like how my skin feels when I apply it, but does it really slows down hair growth? Is it too good to be true? Anyways, I haven't noticed a difference yet.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Love this product!! Smells fantastic and helps to slow hair growth down!! Love all of Gigi wax products and a whole lot cheaper than going to the salon to have it done professionally.
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this product and it does help smooth my skin after waxing but I don't think it helps slow down the growth of your hair.
Keri H.
Gainesville, GA
Love this product for use after I have my eyebrows waxed! It's cool on my skin and helps slow down regrowth!
Stacy C.
Groves, TX
How long does it take to show results?
Hibba J.
Does does actually help slow down the growth of hair and can it be applied on the face after waxing?
Sammie S.
Do you apply this every day and right after waxing or shaving or just after shaving or waxing?