BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Before Waxing & After Waxing Products - GiGi Pre-Hon Pre-Epilation Cleanser 236ml/8oz. How-to-Use: Apply GiGi Pre-Hon on area to be epilated. Pat dry with tissue. Lightly dust area with GiGi Pre-Epilation Dusting Powder to absorb oil or moisture. Follow with GiGi wax application. see more...

Laura D.
Van Nuys, CA
I really need this product when I wax. It's the difference between normal skin and getting blemishes where I waxed. I like that its gel because when I mm waxing my eyebrows it won't drop into my eyes and burn
Christy O.
I work at Sally beauty supply and gigi is one of our popular brand for everything to do with waxing. I suggest to buy the small ones just to try it out first but this is hands down the best solution prior to waxing.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Works really well with the Gigi hair removal wax system. You rub on before and it cleanses the area you are waxing. Nice product!!
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
I love to use this product prior to waxing. It cleanses and prepares the skin before waxing.