BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Before Waxing & After Waxing Products - GiGi Pre-Hon Pre-Epilation Cleanser 236ml/8oz. How-to-Use: Apply GiGi Pre-Hon on area to be epilated. Pat dry with tissue. Lightly dust area with GiGi Pre-Epilation Dusting Powder to absorb oil or moisture. Follow with GiGi wax application. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Laura D.
Van Nuys, CA
I really need this product when I wax. It's the difference between normal skin and getting blemishes where I waxed. I like that its gel because when I mm waxing my eyebrows it won't drop into my eyes and burn
Christy O.
I work at Sally beauty supply and gigi is one of our popular brand for everything to do with waxing. I suggest to buy the small ones just to try it out first but this is hands down the best solution prior to waxing.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Works really well with the Gigi hair removal wax system. You rub on before and it cleanses the area you are waxing. Nice product!!
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
I love to use this product prior to waxing. It cleanses and prepares the skin before waxing.