BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Before Waxing After Waxing Products - Moisturizes skin after waxing. Contains naturally enriched conditioners to moisturize skin. Removes excess wax and refines pores. Leaves skin feeling softer and silkier. see more...

Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This came with my kit. I don't think it's a must but considering im a waxing amateur I do not know much. I just follow what the bottles and directions say. It feels good on my skin after I've waxed so I don't have any negative thoughts on it. Giving it 4 stars only because I don't think it's an absolute must product to have for waxing.
Aubriana N.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
I love the GiGi after wax lotion. It not only smells amazing, it leaves my skin feeling wonderful after putting it on. I put it on a cotton ball and use every time after waxing. Would definitely recommend. ✨
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I love Gigi products to begin with. I find the Gigi post-epilation lotion after wax lotion a must buy if you do home waxing. I think it's better than most products available. I would definitely buy it again!
Brooke L.
Cleveland, OH
This makes my skin feel so much better after waxing. I have very sensitive skin so my face always breaks out after I wax my eyebrows. This helps the pain and the pimples.
Lauren A.
Rochester
My sister is an aesthetician and does my waxing. She always uses Gigi products. I love this product because it have sensitive skin and it cuts down on the irritation after waxing
Jessica A.
Arlington, VA
This is a must after every wax! I get red after each waxing session, and I use the post-epilation lotion every single time. It has aloe so it helps reduce redness. Great product!
Ashley W.
Rochester, NH
Great product! I've always used it inside and outside of the salon. I refuse to use any other line. No skin reaction and amazing results! Very affordable too!
Kassie J.
This after lotion is perfect for after waxing! Although it does not smooth for very long if you reapply it 30 minutes later, it well stop the itching!
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is to remove redness and treat the sling after waxing. I didn't notice too much of a difference when I use it but it does smell nice.
Victoria E.
siempre me aplican este producto en el salon y me parece muy bueno ya que no permite que mi piel se iirite despues de la depilacion