BY GIGI

Organic Milk and Honee Wax is a gentle creamy soft wax suitable for all skin types that is formulated with natural honey and milk extract. Honey extract rejuvenates and hydrates while milk extract contains essential nutrients to soften and condition the skin. This allnatural wax blend contains no mineral oil artificial fragrances or harsh chemicals. Muslin strips needed. Fast and efficiient. Gentle enough to use on delicate skin. All natural and fragrance free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Round Rock, TX
Unsightly facial hair can be so very embarrassing for a woman, but GiGi's Organic Milk & Honey Wax has your back! This product leaves your skin feeling soft as a baby's bottom. No stubble or skin irritation. I own the warmer, the wax, and muslin strips. I wax every two weeks. No more razors, hair removing creams, or tweezers.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to wax! I have tried others from the GiGi line, but this is the best one. I have tried the sensitive skin one, and that gave me a rash/reaction! This one has never given me a problme, and it comes off fairly easy as opposed to the others. Will purchase again!!!!!!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Beresford
Really like the hard wax. Don't like to use the strips They are messy and this is a lot cleaner and easier to use. I got it an the beauty supply store. Cosmo Prof. Love it, it works well on all body parts. Will for sure buy it again and tell others that it is a good product.
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have been using GIGI for a long time now. When I don't go to get my wax done at the salon, this is the one I reach for when I need a quick easy wax to maintain the cleanliness and smoothness of my skin. Use it on my brows, face and arms
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Batesburg, SC
I would recommend this to everyone who just wants a regular wax. It is affordable and it is very easy to use you just have to do it right. It most certainly met my expectations and overall I'm satisfied
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Killeen, TX
This works really well and smells amazing I recommend you get this it is worth the money and time and you'll have a smooth place after
Erin A.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Great wax for easy removal. Heats evenly and smooth along with smooth application. Easily removes hair without irritation.
Casey M.
Casey M.
This is my go to wax for at home eyebrow waxing. I buy it every time and have been using it for years!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Marlow, OK
Love love love this wax. Easy to use holds well to the hair and muslin strips. Easy clean up.
Yanyee W.
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
My mom got me this because she brought me a wax thing that melts the wax into this gooey substance like they do at salons! It works really great and gets all the hairs to come off in one go! The downside is that it's really hard to get rid of the sticky feeling. But it does the job well.