BY GIGI #47 in Skin Treatments

Treats razor burn from shaving Doesn't burn or irritate the skin Ideal for use after shaving, waxing, razor burn and electrolysis Prevents ingrown hairs Features Glycerin softens skin to relieve irritation Great for all skin types, No Bump's Skin Treatment Post Shave/Wax is the perfect product to use after waxing or shaving. It's formula helps treat skin that is suffering from razor burns without burning or irritating skin. It also helps with the prevention of ingrown hairs.

Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Albuquerque, NM
Best bump remover I've ever used. Can get it on Amazon or at Sally's Beauty Supply. Met and exceeded my expectations and extremely effective.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
This is such a great astringent. I bought this from Sally's not very expensive. Great for preventing ingrown hairs
Monica P.
Monica P.
I have sensitive skin and use it for razor burn , it's perfect !
It soothes it and doesn't irritate the skin .
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Amazing for razor burn! Best one I've tried yet! And it's not crazy expensive either!
Heather k.
Heather k.
Love to use. I have snake skin so I use it to help with razor burns. Or to help with chaffing?!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this because I have very sensitive skin and it has helped reduce the razor bumps by probably 70% I use it every time I shave and I would highly recommend this works great and I will purchase again in the future
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
I have to shave and use to have bad hair bumps, thanks to this it's no longer a concern
Connie M.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Does it sting?
JJ J.
JJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can a child use for the back of the arm?
Haley B.
Haley B.
Durham , NC
Does this actually work?
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I see in the reviews that this is available on #Amazon or at #SallysBeautySupply . Does anyone know about #howmuch this #productcosts ? Does it leave any #residue or #oiliness or #dryness ? Thank You !! ❤️❤️
alexis r.
alexis r.
Lyon Station, PA
How well does this product work and what are your experiences with it?