2 colors available

BY GIGI

No bump roll-on is a mess-free roll-on application, perfect for both men and women. see more...

• Has anyone used this and where does it work best and how many times...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I use this on my bikini area before and after waxing. I also have a sweating problem. My underarms sweat more than normal and NOTHING helps. No matter how much deodorant I use. I put this on before applying my deodorant and I do not sweat at all! This stuff is amazing!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have been using this for 1 week now and I am finally seeing some relief in my bikini area from ingrown hairs and razor bumps. I roll it on right after shaving when i get out of the shower. It definitely burns a little at first application, but it fades away as it dries. It treats your hair follicles by drying them out and all my areas of irritation have quickly started to heal. Some might call this a fancy toner, but I was using plain Witch Hazel and not getting these kind of results. I thought $10 at ULTA was too much, but I am so glad I bought it!!
Christyn E.
Christyn E.
I've been using this for a few weeks now after shaving and just daily, in general, and have noticed no differences in the number of or severity of any ingrown hairs that come up or any effect on preexisting ones. I'll continue to use it as I may see better results with more use, but it's disappointing so far! :(
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY
Has anyone used this and where does it work best and how many times have you used it per week?