BY GIGI

Gigi natural and bleached muslin epilating strips and rolls combine a fine grade texture for maximum absorption with an aesthetically-pleasing, clean appeal. They are offered in both 100 count strips and an economy roll. see more...

Jes Paolo d.
Im not sure how this gets any good reviews at all! Unless they are rushed fake "brand badge" reviews 😕 I ordered this on amazon mistakingly in a rush, thinking I ordered the cloth ones. Figured I would give them a shot. Goodness, wax seeps through and all over. Didn't have the pulling effect either. Terrible, returned to Amazon same day I got them lol. Prefer either my hard wax alone or the cloth.
ari k.
I ended up buying a gigi professional system for use at home. I have definitely gotten my moneys worth with the system. But i usually pick up this large roll of muslin for waxing. I can cut the exact amount that i need without any waste. I felt like, in the last, when i bought the prewaxed strips i was wasting many of them or not having the right size on hand. Great buy for the price
Yanira C.
Brownsville
Bought this roll i wax every other o week and ince a month my legs n 6 months later i still have more than half a roll n works very well w the wax
Carin D.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a decent product for waxing needs. The down side is depending on the wax you use it won't remove all the hairs and can become painful.
Sandra M.
Lasts a loooong time. It seems to work best with GIGI wax brand. Been using it for a long time, but I think I have only bought maybe 3 rolls.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC
I like these and they go good with any wax. I recommend this to people who like to wax over shaving. And this is definitely a good brand.
Tiffany Melaerts M.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like this one personally because I can use it ovefr and over and it doesn't leave red bloches on my skin like the other products.
Lamiaa T.
Ashburn, VA
Gigi is a profesionel brand they use it at salon so I like it cause it's smell good and worked good for me
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY
The. Strips are great, don't tear and make no big mess. Easy to use and reasonable price
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
We pick this up at Sally's and it lasts for a while. It is sturdy. I've never had any problems with it and it is a great addition to my waving kit.