GiGi Microwave Tweezeless Wax - Sensitive uploaded by Crystal R.

BY GIGI #88 in Waxing Kits

GiGi Microwave Tweezeless Wax formula is easy, convenient and requires no muslin. Gentle enough for individuals with sensitive skin. see more...

• It is getting to be expensive to get my eyebrows waxed al...2 Answers
  • Is this something you can use for your eyebrows? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather N.
Monroe
The best quick & easy waxing kit that is so easy to travel with! I don't leave home without out! It's so easy to use and it doesn't drip or spread once applied. No residue after use. Love it!
Emileigh P.
Wax 'on' Wax 'off'! This wax is easy to use if you don't like going to the salon, like me, to get your lip or eyebrows waxed. It comes with helpful instructions on how to wax different areas on your face. Just pop it in the microwave, test the temperature on your wrist(*don't burn yourself*), apply it to the wanted facial area, let it set, and rip it off. It takes about 98% of the hair away leaving a smooth finish, what it leaves behind I use my trusty tweezers for. If you have little wax pieces left use the ball of wax you removed your hair with to remove those fragments (Hint: wax sticks together). Gigi wax is affordable, doesn't irritate my skin, is easy to use, and keeps me going smooth! -Long time user-
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Tweezeless wax is nice to have under your bathroom sink. You don't need any muslin strips and it's fast and easy to use. No waiting for the whole waxing pot to heat up when you just need to do a touch up. Pop it in the microwave and you are ready to go in less the 1min. Easy clean up
Sarah H.
Pinole, CA
I love that this so easy to use and it saves me money on getting my eyebrows done. The kit comes with everything you need, including the cleanser and soothing lotion. My only complaint is that it is really messy and I have a problem with the wax making it difficult for me to get the lid off when I go to use it. Other than that, I love it!
Lindsay G.
Removed all of my upper lip hair and was not extremely painful. The only problem is the wax is messy and sticks to anything so you must be careful with it. It is satisfying seeing all the hair that it takes off. Would recommend this to anyone interested in wacing
LaKetta W.
Ive used this before when i tried to wax my bikini area myself.... huge mistake. but the patches that i was able to get off were awesome! i would definitely recommend this stuff for like eyebrows.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Super easy to use and literally painless. I find this very gentle. My skin did not turn red nor did I break out after using it. I told my friends about this product and now we're all using it!
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
I like this wax a lot. It's easy to use and not very expensive. For the times I can't make it to the salon, this does the trick. I would absolutely recommend this and repurchase.
Taylor K.
This is a great waxing kit. It comes with everything you need: wax, strips, sticks, after wax gel, lotion, etc. I love that it's microwaveable so it's easy to use!
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
I am so glad I decided to try this product. Normally when I use any type of wax it leaves my skin red but this awesome wax doesn't do that. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin.
Mickayla W.
It is getting to be expensive to get my eyebrows waxed all the time at a salon. Aside from the price my eyebrows aren't always done to my liking and I break out in hives almost immediately after I am done getting waxed. Is this product okay on sensitive skin and how many uses do you get out of the smallest box kit?
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this something you can use for your eyebrows?