BY GIGI

Buy GiGi At-Home Waxing Products Waxing Tools - Use with GiGi wax. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I enjoy using these large applicators to apply more wax at one time in certain areas. They come with so many you'll probably never use them all. But there are multiple uses for them! They also sell smaller ones that are great for those hard to reach areas.
Regina H.
Leonardo, NJ
These sticks are great! They hold the right amount of wax for large areas of the body. They help evenly distribute the wax, when waxing. They are also easy clean up, once you are finished using them, you just toss it!
Katie B.
This product works pretty good. I would recommend it. I know most salons use this! I break out a little from it so maybe something different for sensitive skin.
Jessica V.
Lathrop, CA
I use these applicators when I wax my arm pits. I break them in half and use one per arm pit. They help with easy application and are inexpensive
Kimberly E.
I love waxing I'm so familar with this wax product because my experience with the brand in esthetic class this is a great applicator stick
Amanda W.
Nevada, TX
These are fool proof, easy to use. I like the way they hold a lot of wax, so I don't have to keep getting wax.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome product!! Does not bend or break easily!!! Was goes on really got with these and they are set at a great price!!!
jennifer s.
These came in the waxing kit I purchased. Large enough to get the job done but not too large to cause to much product. It does the job!
Charissa M.
Does this work? that's a question frequently asked but I'd say yes because it removes hair effectively
Vita M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Sturdy and hygienic I love to use these on myself and my clients on every waxing application