BY GIGI

The Hemp Wax Microwave Formula Hair Removal System is formulated to calm and moisturize the skin. A complete system for gentle, efficient removal of unwanted hair. This Hemp Wax is great for professional for salons and spa, as well as in your own home. All products in this kit are listed below. Features: Contemporary Hemp Wax ready to be used in minutes. GiGi Skin care lotions leave skin feeling smooth and soft. This kit is great for professional salon or home use. Effective for all waxing and gentle to the skin. Kit includes: 8 fl oz. Hemp Wax 2 fl oz. Slow Grow 2 fl oz. Wax Off 2 fl oz. After Wax Skin Concealer 2 fl oz. Pre-Hon Lotion 5 Small Wood Spatulas 5 Large Wood Spatulas 10 Small Cloth Epilating Strips 10 Large Cloth Epilating Strips 1 Complete Instructions see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Gigi's wax is the best wax I've used. I've tried Sally Hansen and Moujan wax before but they do not compare. It is pretty affordable for the salon result! I purchased it online through Amazon although you can also purchase it at Sally's Beauty Supply. I typically use it for my armpits and upper lip and it gets the job done perfectly. I have rebought this item plenty of times and will continue to do so! I highly recommend!
Chandler O.
Vicksburg, MS
I did not have a good experience with this kit. I feel like I thoroughly read and understood the directions but I still ended up in pain. Obviously, waxing isn't pleasant, but this wax was so hard to remove. I do not recommend this on the bikini areas
Jaleh S.
Northern Cambria, PA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It smells so good and is very easy to use! It defiantly meant my expectation and I would use over and over again! From what I remember it was a little expensive but it doesn't worth it! And I would recommend it 100%
Marissa L.
Temecula, CA
My favorite waxing kit. It comes with everything you need. It's so easy to use and saves you money! My favorite part is that it's made with hemp, so it's natural and gentle for sensitive skin like mine.
Emily G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of the only was I can actually use without having a horrible reaction. I wish there was a hard wax version for easier clean up. I would be a cookie without it
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
I was a beginner when I first used this so needless to say I didn't know all the tips and tricks. It was very messy and left a lot of excess on the skin.
Shaniah E.
Love it! You want your unwanted hair gone? This is the product you definitely need to try! Fast and easy and works!! Recommend!!
Lisette S.
Hamlet, NC
Gigi waxing kit is really easy to use and it gets rid of all the hairs. its a great waxing kit and it has everything you need.
Monimar M.
Charlotte, NC
Removes all shot quickly and painlessly which all us girls and boys love cause emo one wants it to hurt
Adi C.
Bonney Lake, WA
I started using these a while back and since it's the only thing I abuse for my eyebrows and upper lip.