Patricia M.

I been wanting to try this product but I want to know are the results worth the pain?

Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Coleman , Alberta
1 year, 5 months ago
I own almost all the GIGI products and I love them!!!!! The wax heater works excellent and although it is a little bulky, compared to other heaters it's very convenient and easy to store. GIGI has many different types of hard wax. They have the plain honey bees wax ( which is what I use), wax that has a lavender scent, wax for sensitive skin (if your worried about pain, this one might be good for you because it has skin soothing properties) , also there is an aloe one too. The wax works really well, but make sure you read instructions and practise on a small area first if you are a beginner. Just until you get the hang of how to do it. They also have a no strip wax. This wax is like silly putty when you heat it in the microwave. You just spread it on with a spatula, let it get tacky, then pull off. This brand is worth it and I recommend it to everyone. Check out their wax removing oil and no growth creams as well.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Washington, DC
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. I use the product myself. Surgar wax for hard to get hair. And solid wax for more thicker hairs.