BY GIGI

Buy GiGi Hair Removal Wax - With all natural Honee formula. GiGi Hair Removal Strips lift away unwanted hair at the root, leaving your skin soft and beautifully smooth for weeks. GiGi After Wax Lotion moisturizes skin, removes excess wax and refines pores. see more...

• Is this bad for dry skin? I have dry skin and I'm not sure if it ...4 Answers
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
These strips are so great! Easy to use and easy to travel with. Not as much redness like other strips.
Christine G.
Flushing, MI
So easy to use, easy to travel with and cuts the mess of traditional heated wax! Love these
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Gigi wax is probably the best out there, or one of the bests at least. Excellent product.
Andrina R.
These work amazing! Always have extras. They get every little hair! So in love with this
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
These are the best hair remover strips are over I've been using them for a long time
meropi d.
This is my number one cleanser,i have been in love with it since I tried it
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this bad for dry skin? I have dry skin and I'm not sure if it would irritate my skin?