Gigi GG-340 Hair Removing Cream uploaded by Jessica S.

BY GIGI

Gigi hair removal cream for the face is a cooling cucumber and aloe Vera cream formula specifically designed to gently remove unsightly facial hair.

katherine a.
I really like gigi products & we sell them at my work ao its convienent for me to get. So gentle on my skin & doesnt cause breakout. You can find a lot of gigi products at Sallys. I use it maybe once a month & would definitely repurchase.
Mariissa L.
North Port, FL

Excellent cream to depilate undesirable hair, exceed my expectations definitely, is often used depending on the weather, is very similar to the veet, which is good too. I recommend them all, very easy to use. Definitely use it!
Keely T.
New palestine, IN
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Maheen J.
I have used this product once. Even though, this product met my expectation and took all hair out. I was uncomfortable to try this method, that is why I have it 4 stars. The cream it self doesn't have the weird smell and work perfectly fine.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Económico no da alergia no tiene olor aclara súper rápido para mi es un A plus me encanta y no se daña como otras marcas que trae en polvo y eso se empelota todo. Espero no lo descontinuen jamas!!!
Vanescka L.
excelente crema para depilar esos vellitos indeseables, supero mis expectativas definitivamente, es de uso frecuente dependiendo el tiempo, es muy similar a la veet, la cual es buena tambien. se las recomiendo a todos, muy facil de usar. definitivamente usenla!
Xochitl M.
Henderson, TX
My legs were so smoooooooooooth it was amazing.
You just take a quick shower dry yourself apply this product wait fir a while. You'll have hairles smooth legs ever.
Jami G.
Charleston SC
I'm sure this is a great product however I am only giving 3 stars because of my own sensitivity to all cream and wax products. They do remove unwanted hair wonderfully but I find if I leave any cream, gel or wax on even just a second too long my skin will burn, peel, get very dry, become bumpy and turn very red. Just make sure you watch the clock and don't use more than once too close together. If there is remaining hair, tweeze!!!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is my favor brand for hair removal. I love this product. It works great and takes all of the hair off. It also has a very pleasant smell and is a great price too.
Teresa P.
This hair removing cream from the Gigi brand works like a dream. I bought mine at a local beauty supply store and I really liked it, but it is a bit overpriced what with how much of the product you actually get, and more of how much product you can actually get out of the tube before you have to throw the remaining product in the tube away
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Como es el aroma del producto?

Amazon