BY GIGI

Thermostat-controlled heating unit with 10 collars, one 4 oz. Sure Clean and one 14 oz. All Purpose Honee. Holds 14 oz size can of wax. see more...

Face F.
I've had this warmer for about 5 years and I use it in my shop, it met all expectations, it's effective, you plug it in, turn it on and wait for the wax to melt, it warms up quickly. I purchased from CosmoProf, and I would definitely buy again, should I have the need!
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
I bought mine several years ago and find myself reaching for this more than shaving. The wax that is designed for this warmer is actually really nice wax. It doesn't hurt or burn. The warmer on it's on is amazing! I love it!
N P.
Fayetteville, NC
Ive had this for years!! First one broke during a move and immediately purchased another. I cant imagine life without one. Perfect for many tasks...small and large, from legs to brows. Priceless investment. Convenience of home.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
This is what I see in most salons for waxing! Heats wax up fast and keeps it warm while in session. Some can be expensive but they are worth the price
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So easy and convenient. The lotion wax that is design for this warmer is amazing. Great brand for in home and business use.
Jessica L.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These at home waxers are great they warm up pretty well they come with plenty of sticks their compacts
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
I've had the same one for many years and I love it so much! It's truly the bomb.com :)
Silvia C.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Last you yeaaaarrsss no joke totally worth the money you spent very useful

back