BY GIGI

• Seen i wax myself but I just buy the microwaveable wax is it better...1 Answers
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
It wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay
Hritu D.
Hritu D.
This is a good machine, it works well... but the wax travels though it and drips if one isn't careful which using it, as it seeps through the wax holder and the seam between the machine. So be a little careful while warming your wax in it, it has two heat buttons, which is awesome and great for control the level of heat.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Cartersville, GA
I have been using this product since I was 15. I be a gorilla without it. It is easy to use salon quality with a more comfortable price. I use the gold wax it works best for course stubborn unwanted facial hair. I'm thankful for this product & have tried other methods of hair removal this is by far the best.
Kristy-Marie C.
Kristy-Marie C.
I bought this for waxing at home when I got pregnant as going to a salon became more and more tedious. It was great for a beginner like myself and the wax is enough to do full-body waxing quite a few times! Definitely worth the money, just can become a bit messy especially when storing leftover wax.
Chani S.
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
This product takes a little bit of time to learn how best to use it, but once you master the techniques, it is so easy to use. It is extremely cost effective. Once you start using this product you will never go back to a salon for waxing again!!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
North Las Vegas, NV
I own this warmer and this is what I use months to month to get rid of the little stache females should NOT have and it's great, keeps the wax warm, just a little messy but nothing you can't clean in under five minutes. Gets the job done 👍🏼
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Mchenry, IL
I own this and I love it! It makes waxing a lot more convenient than waiting for an appointment and it's less expensive in the long run. This heats up fast and it gets hot so you have to k ow what you're doing or you'll burn yourself.
Kara F.
Kara F.
Andreas, PA
This works great. Keeps the wax a consistent temperature once it is set for the type of wax. Hard no strip wax and wax requiring strips both work fine. I mainly use it to touch up eye brows between salon appointments.
Grace Q.
Grace Q.
Oxford, MS
I love my GIGI wax warmer. its so small i can store it any where. It heats the wax fast. I love that it only has one button. very easy to use. I love it.
Elsie C.
Elsie C.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this warmer. It's work pretty well and fast. I bought it 2 years ago and it's work perfectly.I recommend it to do your wax at home.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Mcallen, TX
Seen i wax myself but I just buy the microwaveable wax is it better if I buy this wax warmer??