BY GIGI

The Gigi dark honee formula was developed to meet the increasing demand for effective removal of resistant, coarse and curly hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yudelkys G.
miami
Is a very good product. I recommend it does not mistreat the skin. All natural formula contains beneficial properties of bees waxGentle for most delicate areasLeaves skin sleek, soft and silky
Slight irritation is normal after any waxing session, but swollen.
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
This was the first ax that I experimented with and I liked it. I have purchased it twice, but I also wanted to explore other brands. I have the Gigi warmer and I used the kit with all of the cooling gels and oils to go with. I like Gigi's overall and I like the Dark Honee, I don't think that all of the Gigi products are necessary, but they are useful and get the job done.
Chelsea B.
Great product! Most waxes are runny and thin but I use this and get this used on me anywhere I go to get waxed. Most of all it doesn't get stuck to your skin which is amazing. Love love this product.
Ashley V.
I love this wax! I'm a wax specialist and am always playing around with different products and brands. This product is very smooth and easy to apply. The only thing that i dont like, is that if you accidently apply too much, this stuff will not come off and will stick to you like glue! so be careful when applying it!
Alyssa T.
I think this is the best brand I have used on myself, otherwise I go to a boutique for my hair removal needs. This was easy to use and affordable. I actually liked the liquid with strips better than the hard wax. It's more effective on my coarse hair.
Claudia L.
I wax my underarm area instead of shaving because it gives a smoothr finish and does not cause razor burns. It definitely hurts to wax but I love how long it lasts before I need to do it again. I bought it from Sally's Beauty Supply and got it for 20% off.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I have used a million different waxing products and so I was skeptical about adding another one to the list of less than great. I was totally wrong and this is amazing! This wax works so well. It takes a little bit to get used to the consistency and applying it on yourself but the results are totally worth it. This wax has saved me hundreds of dollars that would have been spent at the salon.
Amy L.
By far my favorite. If used it for many many years now and have tried others in between but always come back to this one. The others don't seem tho grip the hair like this one does.
Hilari B.
Washington, UT
If you can handle the pain this is a great product! It gets all of the hair off (if it's long enough) and leaves your skin silky smooth.
Aayaaa S.
THE BEST WAX EVER! You only need a little bit and it removes so much hair so easily! One little jar lasts me such a while