BY GIGI

Creme wax formula 8oz. Pre-Hon lotion 2oz. Wax off 2oz. Benzokal Skin Concealer 2oz. Slow grow skin maintenance lotion 2oz. 5 Small Accu edge applicators. 5 Large accu edge applicators. 10 Small muslin strips. 10 Large muslin strips. Everything you need for convenienct microwave waxing. No wax warmer required. Creme wax for sensitive skin. see more...

Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It took the hair off well but the irritation caused several bumps and pimples around my eyebrows. I had to heat up the wax longer than the package directed and it never really got to the texture I expected.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I would have to say everything I have tried in the gigi brand has never failed me! I have the wax warmer now, but the strips actually work unlike alot of other companies. I prefer the warmer and wax so I can apply it perfectly though. I buy mine at Sally's, go check it out. You won't be sorry!
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
This has saved so much money. My daughter and I used to go to salon for eyebrows, upper lip and bikini waxes until we found this kit. Very easy to use. Wax warms up evenly and goes on very easily with a smooth consistency. My skin is very sensitive and handles this very well with minimal redness afterward. Will continue to use this and enjoy saving money and trips to salons
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Being a regular user of gigi wax , its amazing for the one having sensitive skin like me , not like other wax which are difficult to handle with , its easy and microwaveable , no need of heaters and laborious procedures , leaves the skin smooth behind , totally in love with this products
Estephany S.
Elizabeth, NJ
This waxing kit is super good, I've used it several times, is effective in a single application and pull out all hairs, also brings another product that is applied to delay hair growth, price is good for quality product
Kristine s.
I have been using this kit for years! It works really well. The wax does remove well and doesn't leave behind any stickiness. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates me. Great product
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA
i love this product so very much. its great for sensitive skin and its very affordable.i have saved a ton of money by using it.also its not hard to use at all.
Jovita A.
Bronx
Love. My new go to wax products. The kits come complete but think about getting the electric so I can give it a try. Even for the face it pulls out all hairs.
Pahola A.
Works ok on my legs... but I never found the right temperature.. hahahaha my mom did for me! Hahah is great for a DIY clean hair sistem at home!
Emali B.
Vine Grove, KY
THIS product was wonderful!!!!!! Love love love love and continue to use occasionally!! Highly recommended and will always love!
I have just tried the GiGi sensitive skin wax, and this is my first time waxing. I have thick hair with multiple hairs per follicle. The wax is bleeding through the muslim strips. is that normal? Should I let the was cool before applying the strips? Does the temperature of the wax determine how effective the product is? I am left with hairs still, and a rash. HELP!!!