GiGi Creme Wax for Sensitive Skin Microwave Formula uploaded by Jacqueline M.GiGi Creme Wax for Sensitive Skin Microwave Formula uploaded by Jacqueline M.

BY GIGI

GiGi Microwave Cream Wax offers thin coverage, low melting temperature and ultimate adhesion. Great for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Niko J.
Stockton, CA
This wax glides on the skin so easily. My favorite part is you can get this so thin on your skin so you don't waste any product. I have thicker hair and I tend to get very red when waxed. I also get ingrown because of this. This wax is a must have for anyone that likes to wax at home and has sensitive skin that can break out.
Annalisa B.
Garden City, NY
This is amazing! My friend uses this on me and I learned to use this on myself as well. It is great for all skin types. I have European genes and my hair grows back very quickly but I find when I wax with this my hair doesn't grow back as quick. This is amazing!
Kim S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to wax. The container lasts a long time. I use it to wax my upper lip. It never rips the skin off it gets the hair but its gentle. I have tried nads and ended up with scabby ripped off skin. Not cute.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Ive used many other waxes but findyself always coming back to GiGis the application of the formula is very smooth and the whole process is quite easy and effortless for most waxing terms that it.
Elizabeth B.
Sumrall, MS
Love the creme wax... My skin is very sensitive to waxing. The creme wax does best for my upper lip. I usually break out after my lip is waxed and this wax helps to minimize that.
Erica C.
Orlando, FL
This worked wonders once I learned how to use it right and now I use it all the time I learned to wax my own eyebrow huts I've been scared to try anywhere else
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this wax, easy to apply no need for that extra paper to pull off the wax you just use the same wax to wax off the hairs which is very convenient.
Keyannie P.
This is so easy and simple..pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and that's it. You're ready to wax
Angela V.
Tonawanda, NY
Love this stuff. So easy to use. Can't go on with out it. Not too pricey. A definite need!!!!!!! ­čĹî
Veronica R.
This wax is not very effective. My hair doesn't removed easily I have to repeat sesons.