GiGi Creme Wax for Sensitive Skin 396g/14oz uploaded by Stacy Michele S.GiGi Creme Wax for Sensitive Skin 396g/14oz uploaded by Veronica S.

BY GIGI #91 in Waxing Kits

GIGI Honee Creme Wax melts at a lower temperature allowing for a more comfortable application, particularly on sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I love this stuff! I use it on myself as well as clients and it does wonders of a difference for people with sensitive skin! You still look a little red afterwards but it goes away quickly and doesn’t make you break out or give you any little bumps as far as I know. The pricing is also totally worth it.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sobre diez años utilizando esta linea y el mismo wax. No tengo en mi caso ninguna reacción alérgica vs que mi mamá si. De todas maneras es una ventaja tener todo el kit en tu hogar. Y hacerlo tu misma.
Denise S.
Salinas, CA
I like this product... one because, well I dont have to drive to the mall to get my facial hair waxed... and i dont have to pay 12$ every time. Lol. Anyways. This product i gibe a 4/5... because they do remove your hair(duh) and theyre not messy like other wax out there... one problem I have tho, sometimes i peel a skin off my face(just a tiny tint bit) ---maybe because I pulled it wrong but idk... besides that I do recommend this produc
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I used this in the salon on almost everyone . Because I felt it suited every skin type . It removed the hair . It was effective . It spread easily and came off easily as well . I would recommend this to people would work in a salon or spa .
Abigail M.
A good product for those with sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin. I but mine from my local beauty supply store or sometimes on Amazon. Super easy to use and takes hardly any time to get your wax done. Definitely would keep buying this product again!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I thought I would try the sensitive skin formula but that was a big mistake because it is hard to munipulate when doing my eye brows. So now I'm stuck with this large canister of wax .
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Not really the best wax for sensitive skin. My skin is SUPER sensitive and it still reacted to this wax. Love the gig brand, but I tend to stay away from this particular one.
Kim A.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been using this wax for years. My skin is very sensitive. Prior to using this wax, my skin would have bumps after waxing. Ever since using this, my skin is no longer irritated!
Elizabeth P.
Placentia, CA
very good. I was told it was the same that the professionalsame use. so I bought it. took home and used in my warmer . worked fine I just think there might be a bit better of wax brands but still very good.
Shantelle G.
Kurtistown , HI
I love this product! I don't break out, and it gives my skin a nice finish when finished. I buy this product at my local Sally's, most times it's on sale. This product is great for people with sensitive skin.