GiGi Creme Wax for Sensitive Skin 396g/14oz uploaded by Veronica S.

BY GIGI

GIGI Honee Creme Wax melts at a lower temperature allowing for a more comfortable application, particularly on sensitive skin. see more...

Abigail M.
Abigail M.
A good product for those with sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin. I but mine from my local beauty supply store or sometimes on Amazon. Super easy to use and takes hardly any time to get your wax done. Definitely would keep buying this product again!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I used this in the salon on almost everyone . Because I felt it suited every skin type . It removed the hair . It was effective . It spread easily and came off easily as well . I would recommend this to people would work in a salon or spa .
Shantelle G.
Shantelle G.
Kurtistown , HI
I love this product! I don't break out, and it gives my skin a nice finish when finished. I buy this product at my local Sally's, most times it's on sale. This product is great for people with sensitive skin.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Placentia, CA
very good. I was told it was the same that the professionalsame use. so I bought it. took home and used in my warmer . worked fine I just think there might be a bit better of wax brands but still very good.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I thought I would try the sensitive skin formula but that was a big mistake because it is hard to munipulate when doing my eye brows. So now I'm stuck with this large canister of wax .
Kim A.
Kim A.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been using this wax for years. My skin is very sensitive. Prior to using this wax, my skin would have bumps after waxing. Ever since using this, my skin is no longer irritated!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Not really the best wax for sensitive skin. My skin is SUPER sensitive and it still reacted to this wax. Love the gig brand, but I tend to stay away from this particular one.
Sweena K.
Sweena K.
Sterling , VA
This is a perfect for sensitive skin I always use this on my clients as well. And everyone just loves this. It gives silky smooth effect.
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Absolutely love this wax. I use it for my face and mustache area. Doesn't irritate my skin like others do and i have super sensitive skin.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Rapid City, SD
I didn't care for this wax as much as their honey wax. Seemed like it was too thick and hard to spread to be very effective