GiGi Creme Wax

by GiGi

Melts at a lower temperature allowing for a more comfortable application, particularly on sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GiGi Creme Wax!
Pascoag, RI
I like using the cream wax, you can see more clearly where your applying it. I also feel it doesn’t hurt as much.
Oily / Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Pahrump, NV
This wax applies easily and hardens fairly quick. No yucky smells and is affordable. Easy to find and purchase.
Burfordville, MO
I love this wax. It’s great for my sensitive skin. It last a long time. I mostly use it for facial waxing.
Pennsville, NJ
Great wax for eyebrows. Super easy to apply and lasts a long time. Pretty thick too compared to others.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Grants Pass, OR
The all purpose wax I use in my same brand wax heater. It feels nice on my face when I wax my brows.
This cream is great for the sensitive person. It comes off smoother and softer then normal wax.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, Eczema
Philadelphia
Great wax. I use this on my clients. Good for sensitive skin and works well for removing hair.
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Los Angeles, CA
It works very nice. I often use it and it keeps my skin very smooth. It met my expectations.
Provo
It’s perfect for my sensitive skin! It has a nice color and it’s not too messy to work with
Atlanta
Love this product too. Easy to use. Save money waxing yourself in the privacy of ones hone.