BY GIGI

Buy GiGi At-Home Waxing Products Waxing Tools - Clean Collars designed for 14 oz wax warmers. Prevents Honee from dripping. see more...

Lauren F.
Absolutely necessary if you have a Gigi wax warmer. I wouldn't even want to imagine what my warmer would look like without it. It seems like such a waste but it is imperative you get the collar. It will protect your warmer and will help keep wax from dripping down the pot.
Darlene D.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The clean collars are a life saver! Without it, I think I would get wax all over the place. It's very useful and effective. I'm one of those people that likes to keep my stuff clean, the collars make life so much easier where I don't have to clean the warmer when I'm done.
Jesenia R.
I'm giving these a 3 out of 5 stars because you still have to clean up a bit. I use them all the time because if you don't I'm pretty sure it would be messier. They are easy to use. Just slide one in and start waxing.
Kerri K.
Clayton, NC
I use these in my salon to keep the warmer free of product. Since it is a requirement for my inspection to have a clean wax pot, and drips of wax are extremely difficult to clean, these are a wonderful catch all for your pot!
Ruby A.
Hesperia, CA
I am in love of this product this is my first choice in staying smooth, since day 1 that I have tried it I wouldn't change to another product,I like how it leaves me smooth and no hair left behind..
Gloria T.
I use a very nice wax that turns hard and is easy to pull off after applied I use it every two week or as needed. its fun and less expensive that going and getting it done
Viridiana V.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the overall idea but wish they would make them adjustable some how and make them be able to actually grip the wax bin instead of moving around.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
I like these collars to keep my wax pot clean. They are easy to change and are at a good cost. They work well for a busy salon and always look nice.
Beth H.
Athens, AL
Use these religiously with my Gigi wax warmer! Would never wax without them. Keeps my warmer clean which means less time with cleanup!
Alice R.
es bueno, no me ah lastimado la piel a, aparte me la deja muy suave y no eh tenido problemas, me encanta, es un producto muy bueno