BY GIGI

Buy GiGi At-Home Waxing Products Waxing Tools - Clean Collars designed for 14 oz wax warmers. Prevents Honee from dripping. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Kerri K.
Cary, NC
I use these in my salon to keep the warmer free of product. Since it is a requirement for my inspection to have a clean wax pot, and drips of wax are extremely difficult to clean, these are a wonderful catch all for your pot!
Jesenia R.
I'm giving these a 3 out of 5 stars because you still have to clean up a bit. I use them all the time because if you don't I'm pretty sure it would be messier. They are easy to use. Just slide one in and start waxing.
Ruby A.
Hesperia, CA
I am in love of this product this is my first choice in staying smooth, since day 1 that I have tried it I wouldn't change to another product,I like how it leaves me smooth and no hair left behind..
Gloria T.
I use a very nice wax that turns hard and is easy to pull off after applied I use it every two week or as needed. its fun and less expensive that going and getting it done
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like these collars to keep my wax pot clean. They are easy to change and are at a good cost. They work well for a busy salon and always look nice.
Beth H.
Athens, AL
Use these religiously with my Gigi wax warmer! Would never wax without them. Keeps my warmer clean which means less time with cleanup!
Alice R.
es bueno, no me ah lastimado la piel a, aparte me la deja muy suave y no eh tenido problemas, me encanta, es un producto muy bueno
Saba W.
Dayton, NJ
Great product .Using this protects the wax Warmer from getting all icky and sticky .Absolutely cannot wax without it .
You can easily remove traces of wax. Enriched with Aloe Vera refreshes the skin and gives a silky and not sticky
Brooke H.
Lancaster, CA
These are definitely needed if you are using a waxed at home. It helps avoid a big sticky mess