BY GIGI

Gigi clean collars shield the warmer from dripping wax. see more...

Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
When I purchase the Gigi Wax Warmer, it came with ONE Gigi Clean Collar. I have not tried the Gigi brand waxes, but I do use the Cirepil hard wax which I use this Clean Collar with. The collar is just SLIGHTLY too small for the Cirepil wax can, but all I did was make a cut on the collar, and it fits just fine around the can. Works awesome, and material is just thick and study enough that it holds up really well for multiple uses because I haven't had to change it out or had to get another one.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
I have the gigi at home wax machine and it used to get super messy and sticky everywhere until i discovered these. These are super easy to put on and a life safer. They catch any wax that falls and keeps the area nice and clean!!!!
Annette M.
Annette M.
Wellford, SC
Trust me! at first I thought these were a waste of money... but, these things are a absolute necessity. They keep the wax from drizzling on your machine if you make a mistake and provide a clean area when working with your wax
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
A must have for your machine. Keeps drips, drizzles, etc from running down the side & keeps everything clean overall. I purchase these at my local sally beauty supply & think they are fairly cheap. Very satisfied.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Eugene , OR
These fit my wax pot perfectly! They help keep them clean in case the wax gets a little stringy or spills over the edge. They also look clean and professional!
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Rising Sun, MD
I like these collars. They are very reasonably priced and I can reuse them a few times. They fit the gigi warmer I have perfect.
Kat V.
Kat V.
Dayville, CT
If you use a wax Warner you NEED these collars! Great way to keep the warmer clean and catch any drips. Affordable convenience!
Gina F.
Gina F.
Hatboro, PA
A great way to keep your melting pot nice and clean. A worthwhile purchase. Look for them next time you buy waxing supplies.
Mariella V.
Mariella V.
Hammond, IN
These are perfect for any size warmer. They are durable and make for an easy clean up when used correctly.
Shelley E.
Shelley E.
Davenport, FL
Works great for keeping the mess of wax off of my new warmer and off of my bathroom counter tops
Gosto muito do produto pois ja o tive e gostava de o teu outra vez Recomendo o terem é muito bom