BY GIGI #74 in Waxing Kits

Gigi clean collars shield the warmer from dripping wax. see more...

Amber L.
I love these but I do not feel that they're necessary. I feel like it would be much more cost efficient to find something in order to keep the wax set clean. Overall, if you're willing to spend the money, then go ahead if you wan to save money try something else.
Mayra G.
Maybe I just really messy while I perfect my waxing skills but I still get my warmer full of wax even when I use a colar. Don't get me wrong these are extremely helpful and keep the majority of the wax off of my warmer. Will continue to purchase these
Trina C.
I have to tear them a little to get them on cause they don’t fit around their own Gigi brand cans?
Idk seems weird. I got all my Gigi stuff from sallys. But the pack lasts a while. They work so I’ll probably buy again when I do run out.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I personally do not see the need for these things but apparently people use them all the time with their wax warmers I don't need to but some people do when they say that they're really good
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
When I purchase the Gigi Wax Warmer, it came with ONE Gigi Clean Collar. I have not tried the Gigi brand waxes, but I do use the Cirepil hard wax which I use this Clean Collar with. The collar is just SLIGHTLY too small for the Cirepil wax can, but all I did was make a cut on the collar, and it fits just fine around the can. Works awesome, and material is just thick and study enough that it holds up really well for multiple uses because I haven't had to change it out or had to get another one.
Robin L.
These collars are a MUST HAVE if you are using the Gigi warmer! I first tried the warmer without these collars and I made a mess everywhere! Totally user error! These help to keep wax from getting everywhere and you can use the same one until your wax container is empty so these will last you a LONG time.
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
I have the gigi at home wax machine and it used to get super messy and sticky everywhere until i discovered these. These are super easy to put on and a life safer. They catch any wax that falls and keeps the area nice and clean!!!!
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
A must have for your machine. Keeps drips, drizzles, etc from running down the side & keeps everything clean overall. I purchase these at my local sally beauty supply & think they are fairly cheap. Very satisfied.
Annette M.
Wellford, SC
Trust me! at first I thought these were a waste of money... but, these things are a absolute necessity. They keep the wax from drizzling on your machine if you make a mistake and provide a clean area when working with your wax
Kendra J.
Eugene , OR
These fit my wax pot perfectly! They help keep them clean in case the wax gets a little stringy or spills over the edge. They also look clean and professional!
Gosto muito do produto pois ja o tive e gostava de o teu outra vez Recomendo o terem é muito bom

back