Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit

by GiGi

#1 in Waxing Kits

Brazilian waxing has become one of the hottest profit centers in today's salon market. Gigi Brazilian waxing kit is a complete hair removal system that provides everything needed to perform a Brazilian waxing service.

Is this wax overly sticky? I have used home waxing strips before and they’ve been so sticky that I have actually gotten scared to pull them off. I’d like to save some money at the salon but didn’t know if this hard wax was worth it.
i have many questions! lol does it irritate sensitive skin? how long does it last before needing another wax/shave? is it worth the money?
Start your review of Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit!
Duluth , GA
La uso siempre es la única que uso para depilar de verdad que ni me irrita y quita todos los pelitos es muy buena la recomiendo mucho
Oily / Sensitivity, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Lapeer, MI
I’ve used this wax for years. It’s very gentle so it’s also great to use on your face. The kit is definitely more cost effective too
User friendly diy wax kit. The only issue is the mess it makes and the wax sticks to everywhere and everything but that’s all wax.
Clarksville, IN
Make my skin look so good, and is really easy to use, and they have their own lotion and [email protected] your asking can feel and look good.
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
This is what i always use at home. I use the hard wax for this product and the whole process is easy. It is a little messier tho
San Antonio , TX
I used this on my clients and is amazing I used it on myself as well it removes all the hairs easy to apply comes with everything
Combination / Blackheads
Lancaster, CA
I've been using this kit forever since cosmetology school. It's a very reliable product. Gets every unwanted hair the first time.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Arverne , NY
Good for on the go quick waxing. I still go to professionals but I think having an at home kit is a must to get the small areas
Love this waxing kit! Actually used it on my eyebrows today. Has everything you need and saves you money on trips to the salon
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I got an AMAZING deal for the wax kit and it was soooo worth it!! I love it! Saves me money and i can do it whenever i need.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...