BY GIGI #63 in Waxing Kits

Gigi Brazilian bikini wax microwave formula's strip-free wax formula is designed for thorough bikini waxing, popularly known as Brazilian waxing. see more...

• I've been looking for something I can do at home over the winter ...1 Answers
  • What are the most painful and least painful areas you've used thi...2 Answers
  • Is this effective on coarse body hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Victoria V.
I have repurchased this I don't know how many times. I love hard wax because it is easier to use and more effective for my course hair. This wax is so good and so easy to use. Just pop it in the microwave for about 1 minute but in 30 second intervals and it is ready to use and reuse. Despite the name, I actually use this everywhere on my body including underarms, legs, etc.
Carla G.
Indio
This is a great wax for do-it-yourself waxing. I have been using this for YEARS and will continue. I self-wax about once a month on average and a container will last me almost a whole year...I also love how convenient it is to find it (any Sally's Beauty store). Price is great and the only con is I don't have a microwave in my bathroom! Lol
Luz H.
I really like this bikini wax! It does the job, it is easy to use since you just put it in the microwave and you don't need strips to use it. I don't like the smell of it and it doesn't work for anything else but the bikini area. Also it wont last as long as I tought
Emmy C.
Birmingham, AL
Easy to use, but it can get a bit messy. I purchased mine online, and it's overall a great self-wax kit. It dries up pretty fast, and I love that there's no strips. I have pretty sensitive skin, and this wasn't irritating afterwards. It gets the job done.
Anna H.
I really liked this wax! It didn't irritate my skin and worked well. It can be a little messy, like any wax. I enjoy that you don't need strips to take the hair off. It's also a good value!
Morgan J.
Knoxville, TN
I use this only on my eyebrows. It really helps to get rid of unwanted hair. It makes your face turn a little red but it goes away in about a minute. I have been using this for years!
Anna H.
I really liked this wax. It didn't irritate my skin and was easy to use. I like that you don't need to use strips to remove the hair. It's also a good deal!
Johannah A.
Easy to use. As painless as a Brazilian can get. When purchased with the kit, it comes with everything you need. Great buy
Tiffany O.
Sacramento, CA
I use Gigi Brazilian Bikini Wax Microwave Formula to wax my underarms and i always get great results. I like this formula because no waxing strips are needed and it is not messy. There is not really a scent and it is really affordable and lasts me almost a whole year. I would recommend this.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This is the best bikini waxing formula I have ever used. It is so easy to use and doesn't hurt at all. It lasts for several uses and is so quick to use you can touch up at any time. It is a must have for every woman.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
What are the most painful and least painful areas you've used this wax on? I recently purchased it but I am a bit terrified to use it! I bought it for my bikini line but I'm also considering brazilian and arm pit areas...thoughts/advice??
Alicia
High Point, NC
Is this effective on coarse body hair?
Ashley G.
I've been looking for something I can do at home over the winter but I'm a little weary because this says no strips needed.. so how painful is this?