BY GIGI

GiGi Brazilian Bikini Hard Wax Bonus Size effortlessly adheres to the hair, not the skin, for sensuously soft results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sab C.
Jacksonville
The best mf wax ever. I mean it does hurt when you start off as it always does but I know it doesn’t stick to the skin as other waxes do. This wax only holds onto the hair. It’s awesome. 11/10 recommend.
Susie D.
I was really excited to try this product, especially at such a great price point. However, I was a little disappointed. While it did effectively give me a clean wax, the wax would occasionally break apart as I was trying to rip it off. At first I thought I had made a mistake, but I had a coworker wax me once and she had the same problem! We are both trained estheticians so I feel as though it is just an issue with the wax. It's only really an issue with extra sensitive areas, and it doesn't always happens. I will probably continue using it for my arms and such, but I am on the fence about purchasing again.
Jes Paolo d.
As a Mom I rarely have time for myself and since my shower is about 2 minutes long, hair removal is not part of it! This waxing has become a life saver for me. I have very thick coarse hair so when shaving I feel prickly literally by rhe end of the day (no joke.) and like I said, i just dont have time for daily maintenance. But not feeling clean and smooth when I already feel deprived of my beauty time, really makes a huge difference. Waxing is a must for me, not to mention the added benefit that over time my hair growth has drastically changed. It is much softer and about half of the growth I had before
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wax! I have used it for my lady parts and works great and I also have used it on my face. (Obviously, different containers, same wax) it is the only wax that takes my thick hairs out. I have PCOS that makes me grow really thick hairs on my face and this takes it off without pain, and I can go over the same area without hurting.
Allyssa M.
In combination with the wax warmer, this GiGi Brazilian Bikini Hard Wax is the best thing to use when it comes to getting a nice clean wax at home. Using this product is the equivalent of spending $85 at a salon each time you use it. I would highly recommend.
Natalie S.
Richmond, VA
Love love love this stuff!! It's really simple to use but just make sure you get the warmer as well! I used this 2 weeks ago and still no hairs !
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Amazing! Gets out everything! I highly reccamend this! Use once a month !!!