Gigi Bikini Soothing Cream uploaded by Edith M.

BY GIGI

Gigi bikini soothing cream is a topical analgesic formulated with 2 percent lidocaine to relieve irritations caused by shaving, waxing, tweezing, electrolysis or the use of depilatories. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla K.
Lemont Furnace, PA
This is great cream to soothe the itch and burn for after waxing it definitely does its job too make the area more comfortable its the best product ive tried so far and cant wait to use it again its my go to every time i definitely recommend it to any other ladies (or men) who wax
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
It really does help with let razor bumps after applying. Though it is never a fun experience to shave your bikini area it does make it a bit more enjoyable.
Cassandra W.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this cream. I use it after every time I wax. It really helps with the more sensitive areas like the arm pits. It smells nice too.
Maygen M.
I absolutely love this product. It's my favorite thing. I always keep in in the house. I can never run out of it!
Cally W.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Amazing very calming feeling. Does the job thats foresure!!!!!! I highly recommend it! Very well spent money
Chloe C.
Columbus
Amazing. Especially for professional use in the salon this is my go to smoothing cream.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
This stuff is so magical! I was sceptical when I first saw it, but it really does work
Edith M.
I saned my product they dont have this so i used the closest thing. GiGi moussr hair remover is freat just spay on nan wash off
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
It really numb the area so it not as painful when u wax I use it on my armpit really leaves skin moisturizer.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
No irritation after using this cream really helps reduce bikini bumps, I apply a few times a week and I'm good to go!