Gigi Bikini Soothing Cream uploaded by Chocolate M.

BY GIGI

Gigi bikini soothing cream is a topical analgesic formulated with 2 percent lidocaine to relieve irritations caused by shaving, waxing, tweezing, electrolysis or the use of depilatories. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Kayla K.
Lemont Furnace, PA
This is great cream to soothe the itch and burn for after waxing it definitely does its job too make the area more comfortable its the best product ive tried so far and cant wait to use it again its my go to every time i definitely recommend it to any other ladies (or men) who wax
Caitlyn S.
Long Branch, NJ
An absolute go to in when waxing. I can't wax with out this soothing cream. Far exceeds my expectations. All you do is squeeze and apply and there's instant relief. I will continue to use this after every waxing.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
It really does help with let razor bumps after applying. Though it is never a fun experience to shave your bikini area it does make it a bit more enjoyable.
A L.
I didn't like it, it didn't remove the facial hair totally and left me a little red, I proved it and I wasn't allergic. So I would not recommend it
Cassandra W.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this cream. I use it after every time I wax. It really helps with the more sensitive areas like the arm pits. It smells nice too.
Chocolate M.
I saned my product they dont have this so i used the closest thing. GiGi moussr hair remover is freat just spay on nan wash off
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
No irritation after using this cream really helps reduce bikini bumps, I apply a few times a week and I'm good to go!
Maygen M.
I absolutely love this product. It's my favorite thing. I always keep in in the house. I can never run out of it!
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
It really numb the area so it not as painful when u wax I use it on my armpit really leaves skin moisturizer.