GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax 14 oz. uploaded by Bailee C.

BY GIGI #84 in Waxing Kits

Buy GiGi Hair Removal Wax - This natural formula is the ideal method for removal of unwanted hair. Gentle enough for delicate bikini area. GiGi is the 1-selling professional hair removal wax. see more...

• How natural is this wax? 1 Answers
  • Does it leave an excess amount of stickiness on your skin after y...1 Answers
  • It is a wax. If you are looking to wax from home instead of going...1 Answers
Mailee C.
High Point, NC
This wax is good if you have normal skin. Not so good if you have sensitive skin. Your skin might turned really red but you can use a cortisone cream afterward. This wax spread oretty well. Be carefull with the heat setting though. If you over heat it because you need it fast and then turn it down to normal temp... you might ruin the wax.....Overall this wax does the job for a soft wax... but i prefer hard wax. So if you like soft wax this is a great product to try.
Ana H.
San Diego, CA
This really takes all unwanted hairs off but it also depend on the strips you use with it. I have the electric heater and it works perfectly with this jar of wax. I also like how it smells, I mean who doesn't like the sweet scent of honey. I love it and would recommend.
Karla A.
Bakersfield , CA
Awesome product, gets rid of that unwanted hair and leaves skin feeling smooth. I have been using it once a week since my hair in different parts grow at different rates but it works awesome! Better than the wax strips, I would definitely buy again.

Linh T.
Harrisburg, NC
I have used this wax for years as it is the only kind that my mom has ever purchased to use at home. It does do a great job at the getting the job done but I feel like I have to use quite a bit.
Angie C.
Pembroke Pines
Wish it smelled better but it works really well. Don't double dip your wooden stick into the hot wax. It will polute it.
Lois W.
This stuff works perfectly. i really like this product. its fantastic. no ther produck is better then this one
Lucy J.
i used this wax my legs all the time and never had an issue with it. this is the only wax i'll ever use.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
These are terrible!!! I highly recommend you purchase the same strips at your local drugstore instead of ordering on Amazon. I bought these previously at Walgreens and they worked amazingly so I had no qualms about purchasing despite the bad reviews here - however when I tried these out from Amazon they were AWFUL. The strips did not pull apart smoothly and the wax was brittle and not even sticky enough to use. A waste of money.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville , IL
I have been waxing my own eye brows sense I was in 7th grade. I have never paid for someone else to do them. I love Gigi brand wax and waxing pot. I have never had a problem with them. They’re awesome and I will continue to use
Michelle A.
I got this at Sally's during a promotion, which included the All Purpose Honee Wax, as well as the warmer, large muslin strips, and (useless) instructional DVD, all for $30. (I had to buy the applicators separately.) Previously, any experience I had waxing was from using pre-waxed strips (less messy, but also much less effective) and going to the salon a couple of times, where a full leg wax costs $60 plus tip. Therefore, the idea of me being able to easily, effectively, and cheaply wax myself at home with a kit seemed quite attractive.

This wax has a really nice smell of honey, and takes 15-20 minutes for a full jar to melt to the proper consistency. However, the reason why I gave the product a rating of 4 stars is because although it does a pretty good job of removing the hair for the most part, it does cause some of the fine hairs to break rather than being pulled out by the root. Fortunately, the coarse hairs were pulled out just fine, unless they were embedded, prompting the need for tweezers to remove the ingrown hairs. The first time I used this wax, I did my legs and underarms, and must have used 75% of the jar, way too much! I believe that when used in normal amounts, the jar should last for 4 uses if used for a full leg wax.

I must also add that, being a honey wax, the Gigi All Purpose Honee Wax can be pretty sticky. After finishing my jar of this wax, I decided to try the Suddenly Smooth cream wax, also from Sally's. I've tried the Deluxe (pink jar) and Aloe (green jar) varieties, and both are great! They do also have a honey wax with argan oil, which, as I expected, is just as sticky as the Gigi honey wax.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Does it leave an excess amount of stickiness on your skin after you're done? Would this be more or less painful than hard wax?
Ashley A.
What does it do?
Maria S.
Hollywood, FL
It is a wax. If you are looking to wax from home instead of going to a salon you can buy yourself a wax heater and the All Purpose Honee to wax yourself.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
How natural is this wax?
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought this brand, I do not know if it's really good as they say, what do you think?