BY GIGI

Brazilian waxing kit complete hair removal system for Brazilian waxing service. This? All Purpose Honee Microwave formula hair removal system is ready to use in minutes in a? salon or at home. A complete system for gentle, efficient removal of unwanted hair. It is effective for all waxing services while being gentle to the skin. Features: Economical all purpose? microwave wax is ready to be used in minutes. GiGi Skin care lotions leave skin feeling smooth and soft. This kit is great for professional salon or home use. Effective for all waxing and gentle to the skin. Kit includes: 8 oz. All Purpose Honee Microwave Formula 2 oz. Pre-Hon 2 oz. Wax Off 2 oz. Skin Concealer 2 oz. Slow Grow 5? Large Accu-Edge Applicators 5 Small? Accu-Edge Applicators 10 Large Natural Muslin Strips 10 Small Natural Muslin Strips see more...

Emily F.
Emily F.
Love this little kit! Easy to use and packs up nice for travel. My only problem I've encountered is that the wax builds up around the edge and hardens, even when I clean it off after every use, and causes the lid to get stuck every time. Kind of a pain, but the kit is worth the cost for at-home easy wax!
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This kit has everything that you need to do beautiful brow and facial waxing. It is a microwave wax, so my only complaint is that sometimes it can get a little bit messy. I recently upgraded to an electric wax warmer but still using the Gigi brand because it is a good brand.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
I bought this to do my own waxing (mostly eyebrows and underarms). I was kind of scared because I had never purchased a kit but it's easy to use. All I do is put it in the microwave for a seconds and it's ready. I love it and I wax in the comfort of my home
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
This wax is so easy to use and works great for home use! I do all of my own waxing and I can't find a better brand that gets the job done!
Brit M.
Brit M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been getting this from Sally's for years. I like to keep my eyebrows looking fierce and sometimes that requires wax. This makes it so easy to do at home, it has everything you could possibly need!!! My only complaint is that once, the jar of wax had tipped over in the drawer, and the summer heat had liquified it enough to leak in the drawer, so it was ruined. Now I am more careful when storing it.