GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel with Menthol 236ml/8oz

by GiGi

Buy GiGi Before Waxing After Waxing Products - A cool, clear gel to help soothe and refresh the skin after waxing. Menthol helps to cool skin, Cucumber extract helps to reduce redness, while Aloe Vera and Glycerine moisturize and nourish skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel with Menthol 236ml/8oz!
Lorain, OH
I honestly haven’t found anything better for this! It’s nice because there is no scent and all results. I’ve broke out from other products but Gigi products always work amazingly well!
Dry, Mature / Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Elk Grove , CA
I must say I love this cooling gel, I use it after ysing the Gigi Professional Hair Wax Removal Kit with Compact Wax Warmer and 14 Oz. Natural Azulene Wax and Muslin & Spatula Combo with BONUS FREE Bikini Soothing Cream at home, it works great for after waxing, has a great smell and works right away, it also works great on burns!!!!!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, Moles, In-Grown Hairs
Statenville, GA
This gel is great. It keep the redness down And Is easy to apply. It cools the area also. I purchased mine at Sally’s beauty supply. This product met my expectations and I would definitely purchase again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Randolph, NJ
I love the cold feeling this products leaves after a good wax! I instantly feel the difference once applied. It relieves puffiness and redness from my skin and it has a pleasant scent of menthol. I love this stuff!
Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Stretch Marks, Itchiness
Marion , IA
I love the cooling gel and after doing my eyebrows it does help. Yep use a cotton ball and apply a little, don’t put alcohol in it, it burns after I apply it. So it’s really not much a cooling gel. I’m ok with the product.
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Naugatuck, CT
This is excellent for the irritation and the redness that comes with waxing and is really great for soothing skin that is irritated, It is affordable and does a great job
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I have the Gigi wax machine and I usually apply this after I wax my lip or eyebrows. It burns and doesn't exactly "cool" so I only apply this if I'm ready for the burn feeling and cooling feeling to come right after. I have the mini bottle since it came with my Gigi wax machine and starter lotions.
Dry / Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Columbus, OH
Holy cool! This seriously cools off the area you just waxed like no other. It has menthol in it so it tingles a bit but nothing you can't handle. It feels so good and it's such a relief after you just waxed.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, Eczema
Eagan, MN
I think it is overpriced for a product that only seems to last 30 seconds after applying. I feel like I get a better relief using aloe Vera or coconut oil. I received it as a sample included in a kit I bought but I would not purchase it had it not came with the kit.
Herriman, UT
Gigi cooking gel is my favorite part about waxing. It feels amazing and smells great. It truly gives a cooling sensation making waxing much more comfortable. I always keep it on hand and use it every time I wax.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness