GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel with Menthol 236ml/8oz uploaded by Damaris T.GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel with Menthol 236ml/8oz uploaded by Amanda L.

BY GIGI #56 in Waxing Kits

Buy GiGi Before Waxing After Waxing Products - A cool, clear gel to help soothe and refresh the skin after waxing. Menthol helps to cool skin, Cucumber extract helps to reduce redness, while Aloe Vera and Glycerine moisturize and nourish skin. see more...

Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This gel is great. It keep the redness down And Is easy to apply. It cools the area also. I purchased mine at Sally’s beauty supply. This product met my expectations and I would definitely purchase again.
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I love the cold feeling this products leaves after a good wax! I instantly feel the difference once applied. It relieves puffiness and redness from my skin and it has a pleasant scent of menthol. I love this stuff!
Noelle M.
I have the Gigi wax machine and I usually apply this after I wax my lip or eyebrows. It burns and doesn't exactly "cool" so I only apply this if I'm ready for the burn feeling and cooling feeling to come right after. I have the mini bottle since it came with my Gigi wax machine and starter lotions.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Holy cool! This seriously cools off the area you just waxed like no other. It has menthol in it so it tingles a bit but nothing you can't handle. It feels so good and it's such a relief after you just waxed.
Samantha H.
['Herriman', 'UT'], UT
Gigi cooking gel is my favorite part about waxing. It feels amazing and smells great. It truly gives a cooling sensation making waxing much more comfortable. I always keep it on hand and use it every time I wax.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product! It takes the sting of waxing right out! It really does cool the skin down and make it feel refreshed after waxing. I love using it for myself and on my clients. Will repurchase, again.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My friends and I love this stuff! it really does feeling cooling and soothing after a wax, especially in more sensitive areas like the upper lip. I've never tried another cooling gel so I can't say how it compares. It is very easy to use (you just squeeze some on to your finger tips and slather on the waxed area). I use it on my friend every time I wax her. I don't use it on myself because I find i have no need for it (my skin is not sensitive nor easily irritated). I would not repurchase for the reason I just mentioned. But it is definitely worth it if your skin tends to be extra sensitive and/or red after a wax.
Thao N.
Austin, TX
You have to have this product if you decide to do the waxing yourself at home. I hate it after waxing that there will be little silicon tiny strings attached everywhere and couldn't rub off by hand or water. This cooling gel makes it so easy and it smells nice. My waxing jobs was so much easier since i purchased this.
Evie K.
Staten Island
I've used this product a few times after my DIY waxing sessions. Most recently, I waxed my armpits and this gel did a good job of soothing the areas that were a little irritated from the hard wax. I've only ever bought this gel in the waxing pack, so I'm not sure about affordability.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
I have always been using this brand! I love that it really does cool where I waxed In a few seconds! It did meet my expectations. I bought this at Sally's. I would buy this again once I run out of it.