GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel with Menthol 236ml/8oz uploaded by Amanda L.GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel with Menthol 236ml/8oz uploaded by Damaris T.

BY GIGI #66 in Waxing Kits

Buy GiGi Before Waxing After Waxing Products - A cool, clear gel to help soothe and refresh the skin after waxing. Menthol helps to cool skin, Cucumber extract helps to reduce redness, while Aloe Vera and Glycerine moisturize and nourish skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
My friends and I love this stuff! it really does feeling cooling and soothing after a wax, especially in more sensitive areas like the upper lip. I've never tried another cooling gel so I can't say how it compares. It is very easy to use (you just squeeze some on to your finger tips and slather on the waxed area). I use it on my friend every time I wax her. I don't use it on myself because I find i have no need for it (my skin is not sensitive nor easily irritated). I would not repurchase for the reason I just mentioned. But it is definitely worth it if your skin tends to be extra sensitive and/or red after a wax.
Thao N.
Austin, TX
You have to have this product if you decide to do the waxing yourself at home. I hate it after waxing that there will be little silicon tiny strings attached everywhere and couldn't rub off by hand or water. This cooling gel makes it so easy and it smells nice. My waxing jobs was so much easier since i purchased this.
Noelle M.
I have the Gigi wax machine and I usually apply this after I wax my lip or eyebrows. It burns and doesn't exactly "cool" so I only apply this if I'm ready for the burn feeling and cooling feeling to come right after. I have the mini bottle since it came with my Gigi wax machine and starter lotions.
Evie K.
Staten Island
I've used this product a few times after my DIY waxing sessions. Most recently, I waxed my armpits and this gel did a good job of soothing the areas that were a little irritated from the hard wax. I've only ever bought this gel in the waxing pack, so I'm not sure about affordability.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
I have always been using this brand! I love that it really does cool where I waxed In a few seconds! It did meet my expectations. I bought this at Sally's. I would buy this again once I run out of it.
Kelsey C.
Portland, CT
This is a great way to soothe your skin after a wax! If you get red around your eyebrows after a wax this is a great product to cool down the skin and reduce that annoying redness.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I l9ve this gel... I'm a real coward after I wad and it helps me take the edge of the after waxing pain... I love it I don't know what I would use I I didn't have this
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
I got this with a starter kit and it's really one of the better cooling gels I've used
I used to tan a lot so I've had a bunch
No sticky residue or string smell
Conni B.
Warren, PA
I use this after each time I wax. It also comes in handy after tweeting. Gives a nice cool relief after such a harsh tear on your sensitive skin!
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX
Its good it refresh the area that just got wax, it also helps remove the wax that stay at the skin.. Good pruduct..