GiGi 14 oz Wax Warmer, 220-240V

The ideal choice for the beauty professional,  the GiGi Wax Warmer is a multi-purpose warmer that accommodates most wax containers and warms all wax formulas. Features a see-through cover to help prevent wax contamination, temperature control lever, and an indicator light.

How affordable are the wax beads? Do you have to buy them often?
I’ve got an older wax warmer that needs some love. Does anyone have a home solution to clean the wax off? It’s [product:gigi-all-purpose-honee-wax-8-oz] on it to be exact.
How big is [product:gigi-wax-warmer]?
Start your review of GiGi 14 oz Wax Warmer, 220-240V!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
GiGi 14 oz Wax Warmer, 220-240V uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I purchased this product at Sally’s , The wax get very hot fast , easy to use I definitely recommend affordable price
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
GiGi 14 oz Wax Warmer, 220-240V uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just bought this yesterday and look what showed up today I’m am Thrilled and excited to try it my girlfriend said this is wonderful so I’m looking forward to it I will keep you posted
Emma W.
Warsaw, IN
GiGi 14 oz Wax Warmer, 220-240V uploaded by Emma W.
this works great! it depends what wax you’re using but i use mine all the time!
this works great! it depends what wax you’re using but i use mine all the time!
Theresa B.
Salinas, CA
This wax warmer heats up super fast and maintains heat evenly. Never had any issues with heat pockets or spikes in temp. The honey hard wax works wonders on all parts of the body safely and removal with minimal pain. Replacement wax are easy to find at ULTA although a bit expensive it does last a long time if you dont over apply.
Nanette R.
Tucson, AZ
It been very convenient and it's so easy to use at home and the wax are so silky and dries quickly .easy application.i recommend this product. GiGi (3-PACK) Creme Wax Hair Remover & Sensitive Areas and BONUS FREE Muslin and Spatula Combo Kit Included
Cheryl S.
Brownsville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the exact wax pot at my SALON. Only my second one. Not because the first one quit, because I spilled the hot wax all over it. Thata how the second one came about. I like it has a multi level heat setting. Highly recommend.
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
results. Love my warmer. Its easier than the microwave. It melts it evenly. Keeps your wax ready. It comes in variety of wax beads smells, texture. It's super effective to prepare your wax for hair removal you can use hard wax or regular. With is with strips or without them. You will love this!
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Highly recommend this wax warmer. I have had mine for years and it’s still running great. I do wish it had a dial turn for the heat but still I love it. It’s affordable and most cans fit well no matter the size.
Tiersa F.
Lancaster, PA
Love this warmer, I have bought 2 so far, 1 for me and another for my mother after I fell in love. It takes a whole container of wax has multiple settings and stores the wax nicely between uses supper easy to use and the lid is nice to keep it fresh.
Rona T.
Brooklyn, NY
I saw this at the salon I went to to get a wax. I found it online and bought it for myself. Easy at home waxing product. It can get a little messy but it does the job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shae D.
Union City, GA
il y a un an
Priyal P. il y a 10 mois
The actual machine is probably about 6-8 inches in diameter but the tin container that you pour the wax in is about 3-4 inches in diameter and 2.5inches deep. You can fit quite a lot of wax in the tin container though. I usually can do both my legs, and arms if I fill the container up all the way.