Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessGigatent
GigaTent Side-By-Side Double Camp Chair - Blue

Gigatent GigaTent Side-By-Side Double Camp Chair - Blue

by Gigatent

Sit side by side in comfort on our SBS double folding chair, whether youre spending a weekend at the beach or at a ball game. Also recommended to be used in your back yard or deck. The chair is made with a sturdy steal coated frame includes a built in center table with bottom netting bag for small item you may need. Also includes a front Velcro pocket for valuables you may want to keep an eye on. Extra mesh sun glass pocket included. Also features 2 double padded cup holders, will hold temperature hot or cold for short amount of time.

Are these any good?
How well do these work ?
How comfortable are these chairs?
Start your review of Gigatent GigaTent Side-By-Side Double Camp Chair - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Haughton, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this chair my husband got it for us for baseball games . My son was a. Beast . But Corona ended his last season in high-school. This chair folds easy an easy to carry an you're close to your man /woman .
Tracy, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I LOVE these chairs!! I like that they have cupholders and I absolutely love the little basket underneath it to hold things you don’t want lost.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,272 reviews
These are great chairs for the outdoors. They are convenient to carry to an event and to put away when they are not in use. They are comfortable and feel nice. They are made well with great quality material. Just don’t jump on them, or them will fall over.
Sumter, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Summer is upon us and that means it's time for night concerts and festivals. Having some portable chairs is perfect! These are great!
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
These gigatent giga tent side by side double camp chair are great. When we go hunting, camping or to the beach they come in handy. I have the blue ones for my boys and husband. I'm really satisfied with them.
hope mills, NC
Great charts, we keep them in my trunk at all times, they come in handy for baseball games and if we go to family picnics. My only issues is that they are a bit bulky for me to carry, so my husband carries them :)
I love chairs like this, they're perfect for outdoor or indoor comfort. I used to have similar chairs and we would use them in our apartment to avoid sitting on the beds during the day (don't ask lol). They're super comfortable and can be folded up to store under a bed or in a closet.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love these chairs. They are defiantly our favorite for a BBQ picnic outside. Very comfortable and effective
Oxford , MI
This chair is great. I love sitting in it. It’s so relaxing to just sit in this chair next to the person I love