BY GIGASTONE #71 in Storage Media & Cards

16GB Class 10 UHS-1 technology enables higher bus interface speeds to optimize playback & transfer of files Ideal for HD video recording Minimum transfer rate of 10Mbps see more...

Gigastone GS-SD1016GUX-R 16GB Class 10 Uhs1 Sd Crd
  • "We have 4 of these we use them in our digital cameras and my husband has them in his game cam we have had no issues would defiantly buy more " in 1 review
Paula C.
Easy to use. Great for storing music, pictures and much more. Enough space to store.
Vivian H.
Bronx, NY
These memory chips are used in most cameras, and many laptops and computers nowadays all have ports for these chips, so transferring images is very easy with these.
lesly d.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have so many of these. Every time i go on vacation i bring a hand full of them with me. They always come back full of pictures.
Bri M.
Great for digital cameras! The HC really helps! Never go anywhere without these!
Ashlee S.
Eubank, KY
The price on this is great. and it has so much storage I have never ran out. can be used for many different things
Amy M.
Prior Lake, MN
I use this card in both of my digital camera. Fast fast access and 16gb is more than enough storage. Can't beat the price either.