BY GIGASTONE #71 in Storage Media & Cards

16GB Class 10 UHS-1 technology enables higher bus interface speeds to optimize playback & transfer of files Ideal for HD video recording Minimum transfer rate of 10Mbps see more...

Gigastone GS-SD1016GUX-R 16GB Class 10 Uhs1 Sd Crd
  • "We have 4 of these we use them in our digital cameras and my husband has them in his game cam we have had no issues would defiantly buy more " in 1 review
Rick R.
Newark, NJ
While there's not much to say, what can be said is nothing but positive. This versatile chip makes good on all it's promises. It's great for storing, managing, transferring media between devices and mediums. It seems to be optimum for usage in digital camera and PSPs.

RICKS RATE: 5/5 'nuff said
Vivian H.
Bronx, NY
These memory chips are used in most cameras, and many laptops and computers nowadays all have ports for these chips, so transferring images is very easy with these.
Amanda R.
lesly d.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have so many of these. Every time i go on vacation i bring a hand full of them with me. They always come back full of pictures.
Amy M.
Prior Lake, MN
I use this card in both of my digital camera. Fast fast access and 16gb is more than enough storage. Can't beat the price either.
Ashlee S.
Eubank, KY
The price on this is great. and it has so much storage I have never ran out. can be used for many different things
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've been using these memory cards for a while and I really like them. I haven't had any problems with them.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Holds all I need it too. Love using this in my phone to hold all my pictures and music.
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
I use this for my caMera and it's great helps me store everything and transfers easy.
Paula C.
Easy to use. Great for storing music, pictures and much more. Enough space to store.