BY GIGASTONE #71 in Storage Media & Cards

16GB Class 10 UHS-1 technology enables higher bus interface speeds to optimize playback & transfer of files Ideal for HD video recording Minimum transfer rate of 10Mbps see more...

Gigastone GS-SD1016GUX-R 16GB Class 10 Uhs1 Sd Crd
  • "We have 4 of these we use them in our digital cameras and my husband has them in his game cam we have had no issues would defiantly buy more " in 1 review
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love this little guy. Easy to use. You can store so much on this guy. Great to have.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've been using these memory cards for a while and I really like them. I haven't had any problems with them.
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
I use this for my caMera and it's great helps me store everything and transfers easy.
Tessa M.
Granada hills, CA
I have a bunch of these and they work great! I have never had a problem with them!
Wendy B.
Concord, NC
Awesome Product! Great for storing all your media! Very versatile!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda R.
Rick R.
Newark, NJ
While there's not much to say, what can be said is nothing but positive. This versatile chip makes good on all it's promises. It's great for storing, managing, transferring media between devices and mediums. It seems to be optimum for usage in digital camera and PSPs.

RICKS RATE: 5/5 'nuff said
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Great for cameras and the older style psp's don't know if they work on the vitas
Ali D.
This is a great product and possible gift for photography lovers! I recommend!
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Holds all I need it too. Love using this in my phone to hold all my pictures and music.