BY GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY

Redefining the Desktop PC Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a stylish glass surface chassis design. Ideal for a broad. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Gigabyte Technology Gigabyte Brix Gb-bxi3h-5010 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-5010u 2.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Wireless Lan - Bluetooth (gb-bxi3h-5010-bw)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?