Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXCEH-2955 Desktop Computer - Intel Celeron 2955U 1.40 GHz - Mini PC

BY GIGABYTE

Battery Information Built-in Devices Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Audio Line Out: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Number of mSATA Interfaces: 1 Mini DisplayPort: Yes Controllers Controller Type: Serial ATA/600 Display & Graphics Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared General Information Product Type: Desktop Computer Manufacturer Part Number: GB-BXCEH-2955 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. giga-byte.com Manufacturer: GIGABYTE Technology, Inc Product Model: GB-BXCEH-2955 Product Name: BRIX GB-BXCEH-2955 Desktop Computer Product Line: BRIX Brand Name: Gigabyte I/O Expansions Number of Internal 2.5" Bays: 1 Number of Total Expansion Bays: 1 Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1 Number of Mini PCI Express Slots: 1 Input Devices Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Memory Form Factor: SoDIMM Miscellaneous Package Contents BRIX GB-BXCEH-2955 Desktop Computer VESA Mount Bracket Power Adapter Features Security Slot Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Form Factor: Mini PC Power Description Input Voltage: 120 V AC Storage Number of Hard Drives: No Processor & Chipset Cache: 2 MB Processor Speed: 1.40 GHz Processor Type: Celeron Processor Model: 2955U Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor Manufacturer: Intel Number of Processors Supported: 1 Number of Processors Installed: 1 Hyper-Threading: No vPro Technology: No Direct Media Interface: 5 GT/s Software Warranty Limited Warranty: 3 Year see more...

Brittany G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I hand built my PC and Gigabyte is awesome! It runs so quick and it was super easy to install. Microcenter has gigabyte products cheap and they price match!
Andrew N.
Mountain View, CA
I purchased this computer for my home theater system, I bought a small msata drive and 8 gb of memory and this runs 1080p videos flawlessly on my system.
Amanda M.
Hellertown, PA
My husband bought this to assemble a computer and it has run very well for all his gaming needs.
Holly L.
Tacoma, WA
Perfect. It's cheap, powerful and gets the job done. I haven't had any major problems with it.
Karla L.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta porque asi podemos trabajar mejor y mas rapido con mas velocidad en tu computadora
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)