Gifts - All My Friends Are Dead Book uploaded by Amber W.Gifts - All My Friends Are Dead Book uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY CHRONICLE BOOKS LLC

If you're a dinosaur, all of your friends are dead. If you're a pirate, all of your friends have scurvy. If you're a tree, all of your friends are end tables. Each page of this laugh-out-loud illustrated humor book showcases the downside of being everything from a clown to a cassette tape to a zombie. Cute and dark all at once, this hilarious children's-book-for-adults teaches valuable lessons about life while exploring each cartoon character's unique grievance and wide-eyed predicament. Have you ever laughed and cried at the same time? Because All My Friends Are Dead is either the saddest funny book of funniest sad book you've ever read. From the sock whose only friends have gone missing to the houseplant whose friends are being slowly killed by irresponsible plant-owners (like you), All My Friends Are Dead presents a delightful primer for laughing at the inevitable. see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
This book was given to me as a gift and man I'm so glad I have it! It is so hilarious, simple terrene, and just an all-around funny little book. I have a recommend giving as a gift or getting one for yourself!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
This is just such a fun book! I first picked it up at my grandparents' house and laughed while reading through the entire thing. This would be a perfect funny gift for anyone who likes humor.
Krist├Żna B.
Krist├Żna B.
Ralston, NE
Review for: Gifts - All My Friends Are Dead Book
This is a hilariously morbid book that makes a silly gift for people of any age with a sense of humor. There is now a second edition called "all my friends are still dead" i believe, which is a follow up.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Hilarious coffee table book. Everyone that comes over has a good laugh over it and it's a great small gift
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Burlington, KY
Review for: Gifts - All My Friends Are Dead Book
The All my friends are dead book is the funniest book I've ever read. I got it for my birthday and was left laughing for hours after I received the gift. It's totally appropriate for anyone of any age and it never gets old to read and can be shared with anyone.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
This looks great, does your kid like it?