BY GIBSON

Signature Living Barcelona Red 16-Piece Set Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Liliana R.
Liliana R.
I love this set. I've been obsessed over this color scheme and I couldn't resist but get them. It's such a nice set to have at home
rosa g.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love this plates and cups because it makes everything on it more fancy and desirable! Love everything about it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Decorator Expert
I actually have 2 sets of these. They are so durable. I've had this set for about 2 years now and I'm so in love with it. I've dropped several of the plates and they dont break easily. So huge plus there! I love the black and red combination too
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
I absolutely LOVE this dish set. I bought these a couple of years back for my apartment, and loved how well made they were, and how beautifully they were colored.
The bright contrast between the black and inside of the dishes is striking and elegant - and you won't break the bank buying this set.
I love that they are dishwasher and microwave safe - because let's be honest, no one likes to wash dishes by hand. ;)
Tara N.
Tara N.
My mom had this set. Just a word of advice: use good dish soap in the dish washer and have a finishing product in there as well. These show any kind of imperfections.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
I bought this set a few years ago and I absolutely loved the color combo of the red and black. They are very well made and I would highly recommend Gibson brand to anyone.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought these a year ago and they are still in great condition and dishwasher friendly, bought itbat a really good price at Pier 1 Imports.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Love this bold red place setting! Looks Beautiful on its own and love to mix-and-match for during dinner gatherings. Guests will love!
Makaela M.
Makaela M.
Turlock, CA
This set is gorgeous !! I love the way they look with my kitchen, my guest always compliment them too.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
We have the blue and black set and love them. Beautiful!
Carol V.
Carol V.
Dickson City
Is there a Completer set to match