BY GIBBLE'S

Abbi K.
These are good! I love pretzels. Good price too. You can get them anywhere. It's a nice snack to have around. And not too unhealthy! Very delicious!!! I recommend them. Good for chocolate covered pretzels too.
Catherine K.
I love these pretzels, but I feel like the bag is too big for me (I buy groceries for just myself) and end up going stale. A smaller package size option would be great because they are so good!
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
I could eat this all day long pretzels are my favorite snake and salty too.