BY UNKNOWN

Perfect for parties and summer fun, this attention-getting Giant Swan Pool Float is a trendy must-have. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. Swan design 2 sturdy handles Includes: Pool float & patch kit 78.5"L x 66.25"W x 55.5"H Age: 3 years & up Manufacturer's 30-day limited warranty For warranty information please click here Heavy duty vinyl Wipe clean Imported Size: One size. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids.

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I’ve had this swan for a few years now and it’s been holding up well without any years or holes or leaks. Can fit an average sized person and great for lounging in the pool if you don’t really wanna get wet. It doesn’t sink down to get water on the raft. These are often in tjmaxx for about $24.99.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this for my birthday party and it was a huge hit! My birthday was on Memorial Day so we went to our house boat on the lake. We had this sit on the lake and it was the most fun we have all had in a while! Adults and kids enjoyed it. It didn’t break the bank and aired up pretty quickly.
Kristi H.
These are great for a relaxing day at the pool, if you have a larger one. Though I would be afraid to take to the lake as I wouldn't want it to get hung up or popped and have the kiddos stranded. They also have a turtle and unicorn that I love!!
Barbara A.
This is a summer must have! You will be the life of the party with this bad boy here! I love how you can just kick back and relax on a giant flamingo 🤗 it's a bit pricey but well worth the investment for a great fun summer!
Cindy C.
elyria, OH
I loved this product. It's nice and durable it didn't have any holes I was perfect. The float looks exactly like the picture and my friend and I had a amazing time with it. It was truly the highlight of he party.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
I bought this from amazon and I loveeee it! It's so cute floating around the pool. And you get some great pictures with it! Great prop for summer time pool parties
Rachael S.
Lexington , SC
There are so pros and some cons to this product... 1 pro is that it is cute and adorable but the con is it doesn't hold a lot of weight and easy to pop.
kyle s.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I love the design, but my floatie barely kept air! Anytime someone would go on, it would lose a ton of air! It popped after a couple uses.
christina f.
HILHAM
this float is just way too cute and anyone would love it ! Kids would go nuts over it ! i just think that it is awesome!
Colleen L.
Nashville
Such a fun pool float! It’s trendy, durable and a great addition to this summer’s pool parties!
MUX C.
Multan
Is the swan better or the pineapple?
Carina M.
Chatsworth, CA
I would love to try this pool float!
Mariana T.
MIAMI
Es realmente cómodo o solo sirve de decoración y juegos?
A🖤🥀
Como lo podría conseguir?
Kyla O.
Can this be bought locally in curtain places?

back