BY PIXY STIX

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pixy six are just Awesome! A candy you just open and pour on in your tounge with an awesome flavor. These are affordable, they come in big packages. Love their sweet taste!! We have these at all of our parties , huge hit with the kids!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
How can this get below 5 stars?! It's pure sugar and magic in a stick that wires young kids (and college students) through the night. I miss them, but I can't handle all that sugar, but I still loved these things.
Brianda T.
Deming, NM
One of my favorite candidates! It taste so good and so sweet. My favorite flavor has to be the red cherry one and after that all the other flavors. But j your getting a picture stick might as well get a giant one!
Kara K.
Great! Lots of powder, hard to eat in one sitting. Would be nice if there was an easy way to close the tube for later and no spillage! Ever thought of making a mult flavored?
Sara E.
AW YEAH!! These are the best.  Why have a teeny pixie stick when you can walk around with a huge one and funnel sugar into into your mouth?  Just keep this away from toddlers, or otherwise you will absolutely have a Daddy DayCare (movie) situation.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember eating these as a kid I honestly don't know why I stopped. These used to be my favorite I haven't had any in such a long time . I don't know if I would still like them now I should probably find some to try.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
I’m such a kid when I eat this. I can eat so many of them and it’s so cool and all the different colors they have. My kids also love them and like to eat them alone. I would recommend this to anyone who loves candy
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A classic snack and candy on my household! I use to love these growing up they’re so delicious and sour and fun to eat and now my daughter loves them also! They’re affordable and they’re just about everywhere you shop
Jenn R.
Who doesn't love giant pixie sticks? I have loved me since I was a small child. My favorite I think is purple. They are tart yet sweet and thoroughly enjoyable. And they also make me reminisce of my childhood.
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
These totally make me think of my childhood! I haven't had one in years but how fun would these be for a birthday party!? So much better than finding the paper of the small ones everywhere! Off to party city!!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite color? or do they all taste the same??
Lupe C.
Corona, CA
Where can I find these???
Jennifer R.
Where do i fins these???
Lauren G.