BY PIXY STIX

Buy on Jet.com
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pixy six are just Awesome! A candy you just open and pour on in your tounge with an awesome flavor. These are affordable, they come in big packages. Love their sweet taste!! We have these at all of our parties , huge hit with the kids!
Somer A.
These are a HUGE hit with kids around birthdays and outdoor activities. I alway make a point to ask the childs parents first before i give them a giant pixy stix. Lots of parents get worried about there son or daughter getting a super sugar rush. I say LET THEM LIVE!
Sara E.
AW YEAH!! These are the best.  Why have a teeny pixie stick when you can walk around with a huge one and funnel sugar into into your mouth?  Just keep this away from toddlers, or otherwise you will absolutely have a Daddy DayCare (movie) situation.
Jenn R.
Who doesn't love giant pixie sticks? I have loved me since I was a small child. My favorite I think is purple. They are tart yet sweet and thoroughly enjoyable. And they also make me reminisce of my childhood.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A classic snack and candy on my household! I use to love these growing up they’re so delicious and sour and fun to eat and now my daughter loves them also! They’re affordable and they’re just about everywhere you shop
Kara K.
Great! Lots of powder, hard to eat in one sitting. Would be nice if there was an easy way to close the tube for later and no spillage! Ever thought of making a mult flavored?
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember eating these as a kid I honestly don't know why I stopped. These used to be my favorite I haven't had any in such a long time . I don't know if I would still like them now I should probably find some to try.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
I’m such a kid when I eat this. I can eat so many of them and it’s so cool and all the different colors they have. My kids also love them and like to eat them alone. I would recommend this to anyone who loves candy
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
These totally make me think of my childhood! I haven't had one in years but how fun would these be for a birthday party!? So much better than finding the paper of the small ones everywhere! Off to party city!!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are so many memories with these growing up. I loved them and so did my children I would give him 5 stars but they're not actually my favorites and they can be a bit messy. Besides that they're great.
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite color? or do they all taste the same??
Lupe C.
Corona, CA
Where can I find these???
Jennifer R.
Where do i fins these???