BY NERDS #56 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Kenia Gabriela T.
Me gustan mucho,,, son deliciosos me gusta los dulce-acidos que son y siempre tengo unos en las cartera
Katie C.
Savannah, GA
Who doesn't love mixing two favors!? Strawberry is my favorite, with grape following as a close second.
Dominique D.
I love mixing the flavors! Some of the best candy out there was made by the willy wonka factories!
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite candy of all time I was psyched to purchase this! I would definitely buy again
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I used to eat this giant nerds holiday box a lot when I was younger and now just once in a while
Jocellyn M.
These are my obssesion. Once i start eating them i cant stop!! Definetly one of my go to candies.
Jennifer I.
Milwaukee, WI
Best part of nerds with when you get the really big ones!! Love the sour part around the sugar
Fatoumata S.
Hyattsville, MD
I love nerds soo much specially the lemon one its so sour and you can play flavor games with it
Stephanie C.
Van Nuys, CA
I love nerds one of my favorite childhood candy you can never go wrong with this classic candy
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Wonka nerds satisfy both sweet and tart taste buds. Great to eat alone or even in ice cream !