Giant NERDS Holiday Box 12 oz uploaded by Sulem ☄.

BY NERDS #47 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Katie C.
Savannah, GA
Who doesn't love mixing two favors!? Strawberry is my favorite, with grape following as a close second.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
My niece and nephew like these they would eat these all day every day if their mother would allow them
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite candy of all time I was psyched to purchase this! I would definitely buy again
Dominique D.
I love mixing the flavors! Some of the best candy out there was made by the willy wonka factories!
Jocellyn M.
These are my obssesion. Once i start eating them i cant stop!! Definetly one of my go to candies.
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I used to eat this giant nerds holiday box a lot when I was younger and now just once in a while
Jennifer I.
Milwaukee, WI
Best part of nerds with when you get the really big ones!! Love the sour part around the sugar
Fatoumata S.
Hyattsville, MD
I love nerds soo much specially the lemon one its so sour and you can play flavor games with it
Stephanie C.
Van Nuys, CA
I love nerds one of my favorite childhood candy you can never go wrong with this classic candy
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Wonka nerds satisfy both sweet and tart taste buds. Great to eat alone or even in ice cream !