BY NERDS #49 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

tiff s.
Richmond, VA
The classic needs I grew up on ..great candy wouldn't advise for small children but they never can get old
Angel C.
Belding, MI
These are so sweet and sour tasting but so yummy. My kids love these as well yes I know I'm a candy junky.
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Delicious would buy again. Make cute stocking stuffers. Fun for kids. Easy to get out of the box. Not messy
Sam K.
I love nerds because they are so sweet. This box is a pretty good size for anyone. It can last a few days.
Ella D.
Oakland, NJ
My favorite!! I love nerds. A little goes a long way because it's basically all sugar, but still, so good.
Briana B.
Albany, NY
I grew up on nerds what was a bag of Halloween candle without 35 boxes of needs they are super fun to eat
Iqra A.
Centreville, VA
I always get these during large gathers in the family because I soon as anyone sees these, they are gone.
Karen I.
Not too hard, just devolves in your mouth! My mouth is watering just thinking of this candy! I love it!!
Katie C.
Savannah, GA
Who doesn't love mixing two favors!? Strawberry is my favorite, with grape following as a close second.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Me gustan mucho,,, son deliciosos me gusta los dulce-acidos que son y siempre tengo unos en las cartera