Giant NERDS Holiday Box 12 oz uploaded by Sulem ☄.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Delicious would buy again. Make cute stocking stuffers. Fun for kids. Easy to get out of the box. Not messy
Sam K.
I love nerds because they are so sweet. This box is a pretty good size for anyone. It can last a few days.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
These are so sweet and sour tasting but so yummy. My kids love these as well yes I know I'm a candy junky.
tiff s.
Richmond, VA
The classic needs I grew up on ..great candy wouldn't advise for small children but they never can get old
Ella D.
Oakland, NJ
My favorite!! I love nerds. A little goes a long way because it's basically all sugar, but still, so good.
Iqra A.
Centreville, VA
I always get these during large gathers in the family because I soon as anyone sees these, they are gone.
Briana B.
Albany, NY
I grew up on nerds what was a bag of Halloween candle without 35 boxes of needs they are super fun to eat
Karen I.
Not too hard, just devolves in your mouth! My mouth is watering just thinking of this candy! I love it!!
Kenia Gabriela T.
Me gustan mucho,,, son deliciosos me gusta los dulce-acidos que son y siempre tengo unos en las cartera
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
This is the only nerds package i have ever eaten and i have no complaints. so sweet! they're delicious