Giant NERDS Holiday Box 12 oz uploaded by Sulem ☄.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these got some for valentine's they are great ain't had them in a while but I honestly love chocolate item lol
Jessica H.
I love this one because it splits two different flavors ! First it's hard and sour and then melts like sugar !
Vontisha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds are good. I like to put them in my kool-aid or soda and let them dissolve. Makes the drink taste better.
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA
Original and great tasting. Just like when you were a kid. These haven't hanged and they are just as enjoyable!
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
Nerds are one of those childhood faviorites! They are so yummy I use to love to buy the box with the 2 flavors
Aida V.
I love nerds I feel like this will never go away. Reminds me of when I was small and would get candy at school
Junelle B.
Frisco, TX
Crunchy and sweet. A little tart at the end. That's my favorite part. And a big box so you don't mind sharing
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love nerds and this would make an amazing gift to someone. They're one of the best sweet candies in stores!
Jessica H.
I love nerds! They taste great and they are good for sharing. My favorite flavored are grape and strawberry.
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
I love candy!! Who doesn't love nerds! Def. my fave out of any candy in the world . Now I need to go buy mrw