BY NERDS #49 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Nzinga D.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved me some nerd candy they are truly the best. If you pick it up at the store they wont disappoint
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
Nerds are one of those childhood faviorites! They are so yummy I use to love to buy the box with the 2 flavors
Aida V.
I love nerds I feel like this will never go away. Reminds me of when I was small and would get candy at school
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA
Original and great tasting. Just like when you were a kid. These haven't hanged and they are just as enjoyable!
Jessica H.
I love this one because it splits two different flavors ! First it's hard and sour and then melts like sugar !
Vontisha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds are good. I like to put them in my kool-aid or soda and let them dissolve. Makes the drink taste better.
Junelle B.
Frisco, TX
Crunchy and sweet. A little tart at the end. That's my favorite part. And a big box so you don't mind sharing
Jessica H.
I love nerds! They taste great and they are good for sharing. My favorite flavored are grape and strawberry.
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
I love candy!! Who doesn't love nerds! Def. my fave out of any candy in the world . Now I need to go buy mrw
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love nerds and this would make an amazing gift to someone. They're one of the best sweet candies in stores!