BY NERDS #50 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Maria C.
La clasica cajita de nerds, la primera que probé y me hizo fanatica, la forma de sacar los nerds es super cute son riquisimos
Sarahena C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these candy boxes they are my favorite especially for when I'm going on a road trip and I need a snack to munch on .
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
Formaron parte de mi infancia con las lenguas de colores y los sabores diferentes que podrías tener uno de mis favoritos.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I've been a fan of Nerds since I was a kid. Now I'm a 40+ adult fan of Nerds! I'm sure my daughter will love them too!
Stephanie T.
Nerds are a bunch of fun. Great for when we crave sweets. Their unique small shapes and flavor makes them stand out.
Ali W.
I love nerds and this box gives you so many to enjoy! You have to be careful not to eat the whole box in one sitting
Nzinga D.
Bronx , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved me some nerd candy they are truly the best. If you pick it up at the store they wont disappoint
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Love love these! Perfect to snack on. Perfect to give them out in parties for your kids. The flavor are just great.
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Sooo yummy!!! What more can I say? The nerds brand never disappoints. So delightful and crunchy I enjoy every bite
Deza A.
Love this candy it taste amazing! It has just enough in the box to eat for one person , always a variety of taste.