Giant NERDS Holiday Box 12 oz uploaded by Sulem ☄.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omgg i Love These Nerds !! I Recommend You Guys To Buy it , it Comes With Different Flavors And Taste So Good .. Its Affordablee Too
Emilio P.
Durham, NC
I eat this candy cause it tastes good but be careful u have to brush tiller teeth or you will get cavities. But it sure tastes good
Nicole H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Nerds take me back to my childhood. These two flavors at great individually and together. They are sour and sweet at the same time.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Great small tasty treat for the whole family Great price and has a nice flavor. Kids adore them and you can do fun things with them
Christina E.
Everyone loves nerds...who wouldn't go for the box of nerds after the pinata breaks haha lvoed the pink and purple box my favorite
sara l.
Glen Ullin, ND
Best tasting hard candy I've tried, love the combination of the two different flavors. And the packaging, easy to eat the candy.
Michelle M.
Love this candy! Gives you a perfect combination of different flavors in one box. You can close the boy and save them for later.
Megan T.
Gurdon, AR
Nerds! Always wonderful. I love the two flavors in this box. Very handy to have the two openings for the two flavors. Good value.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
I have loved these since i was a kid! I can't eat a whole box since it's really just a lot of sugar, but they're still delicious!
Jane K.
Lancaster
One I love nerds! My favorite one is cherry, but they are all soo good and sour! Will definitely recommend to any candy lover!