BY NERDS #51 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Tamara S.
Estero, FL
Great yummy gift for the holidays! I have good childhood memories of this candy and still enjoy it as an adult. Can't go wrong with these little nerds.
Jess S.
I love nerds.. Ever since I was a kid and I'm glad they are still around. I don't buy them as much as I used to but it's a good treat once in a while.
Kristen F.
NArrows, VA
Nerds is one of my favorite candies. It's been around for I don't know how long and I especially love the Nerds Rope! It's the best of two products
Vanessa H.
Love me some classic candy...these are fun to eat and enjoy watching my son like them as well. You can't ever go wrong with an old classic candy
Son ricos pero son muy dulces lo bueno es que traen dos sabores y eso los haces apetecidos y en tan en un buen tamaño y la cajeta tiene bastante.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love nerds!!!! They are a perfect mix of sweet and tangy in a little piece of candy! They are an inexpensive treat and a great little gift
Whitney L.
Bovill, ID
One of the funniest snacks you could have. The flavors are great and don't taste super artificial. It is like having a party in your mouth.
Samantha L.
Calexico, CA
I absolutely love nerds! They taste good and are colorful! It has good value and you can buy this at walmart, food 4 less or gas station
Michelle
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
These are really good candies and they are sweet. If you've never had nerds you're either living under a rock and you need to try them!
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
I love nerds. And have always like them. Sometimes they can taste the same with every color. But they are just the same delicious taste