BY NERDS #57 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Katie o.
This box brings back endless amounts of memories. ever since i was younger, my mom and dad have bought these for almost every holiday or celebration. so fun and so good!
I love these candy, packaging is super big, brings many Nerds, which is fantastic, and bring a mixture of different flavors and that is perfect to taste different candies that sweeten you life. they are delicious
Fabiola G.
Salem, NM
I have always loved getting this every holiday since i was a kid. I love the taste and i love just munching on this candy its amazing my baby loved them also i love how colorful they are ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sarah N.
Tucker, GA
Im so happy it has two flavors, because I can never decide which flavor to get. It is nice and really tasty. It is a little messy though, because it can spill. Highly recommend.
Obdulia M.
OMG I love nerds! Ever since I was young I have enjoyed these. All of the flavors are great. They are affordable and just great. I used to love getting them for halloween too.
Ashley
Corona, CA
Every time I see these during Valentine's day I always pick up some and I am relieving my childhood days. They are sweet to my liking and Tiny enough to not choke on them.
Andrea M.
Suitland, MD
They Arent For Everyone But Personally I Love Em . They're Both Sour And Sweet . I Love The Crunchy Feel And How They Kind Of Sizzle On My Tongue . Cute Colors Too m
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
Oh the classic nerds! These candies are sweet and tarty! And it comes in this cute "to and from" box. As a mom I see this box of nerds as the perfect gift to give all the students in the classroom. Cheap and everyone will love it.
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I am absolutely obsess with this, I can't never get enough, I stop until I literally have empty the box, My favorite one is the pink one, so I personally get the one has only has that flavor, it's go good, I would totally recommend
Karen P.
Providence, RI
I love me some good old candy nerds are usual something I go for when I haven't had it in a long time it just brings back memories of when I was younger