BY NERDS #57 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Luicy B.
I love these, they are Absolutely my favorite sweets, the flavors are so delicious and very moreish.
Dahlia A.
Montreal
Candy will forever be my favorite go to on a stressed day or just a fun day. Always easy to pack up
Payal P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love having these around. Sweet and salty. I feel like they should have more in those small boxes.
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
These were my favorite candies at school. I can't seem to find them much where I live however.
Pedro P.
Awesome product to offer to the little ones at special events , like christmas , birthday's...
Maria D.
Love love love nerds! I don't keep them around because if they are I can't stop eating them 😳
Karen P.
Teocaltiche
Las nerds quien los ha probado revolviendo su sabor acidito y rico en su boca me encantan
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
These are my favorite 😍 I love how many flavors there are and how they taste so good